why?

Guest BLACKJACK6161
This topic is 7156 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BLACKJACK6161

How come few blacks or blatinos are ever at thye Gaiety? I guess the old fogies there like the pure white bred young blondies from the midwest?

Guest gaietyplayer

Were you there last night? Because there was a black person there wearing a light blue tank top and glasses. He was there in the front row at the 9:15 show. And the weekend before there was Marlone a black dancer. However there should be more black performers. We should be glad if there's one in the lineup. It would be a bigger miracle if there were 2.

Guest BLACKJACK6161

marlone is a pompous ass. had him, gave him back.looks good, but as boring as hell. Give him a mirror to glare at himself and he will be happy!

RE: why? You Ask WHY? I'll tell you why!

Pompous ass? Rings familiar but I don't think it's Marlone, buddy. In case you haven't been lurking since June, there are tons of posts here about Latino dancers, and yes, a few about Marlone and other men of color. One of our favorite G dancers, Andre, was a regular until he got killed.

Anyway, couldn't you express your desire for some color a little nicer, as in not slamming Marlone, who is a favorite of many here?

BTW, there hasn't been an Asian dancer at the G for years. What gives with that? I am hoping for a thug Asian, but a little soft...:)

Don't Forget LaFleur's

If you wanna see hot ethnic men, don't forget LaFleur's! No, it's not the Gaiety and no, they're not naked on stage, but if you're really nice to them, you just might see them naked in the privacy of your own house! At least you can get closer to them than at the Gaiety.

REMEMBER TO VOTE!

Guest JohnPela

RE: why? You Ask WHY? I'll tell you why!

>Pompous ass? Rings familiar but I don't think it's Marlone,

>buddy. In case you haven't been lurking since June, there are

>tons of posts here about Latino dancers, and yes, a few about

>Marlone and other men of color. One of our favorite G

>dancers, Andre, was a regular until he got killed.

>Anyway, couldn't you express your desire for some color a

>little nicer, as in not slamming Marlone, who is a favorite of

>many here?

I certainly would not describe Marlone in that mean spirited way. He is one of the best dancers at the Gaiety, he is a really nice, fun personality guy and I have heard a lot of fun in a private! He might like to look at himself in the mirror, but I would too if I had a body and dick that looked like his!!! He is also a caring person who I have gotten to know well over the last 2 years.

Archived