GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 8-2-04

likembig
This topic is 7212 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

TOD PARKER: introduced as "Colt's Man of the Year", he is this week's featured dancer.

He's been to the G before and has received mixed reviews for his stage presence. Nothing about him has changed except that he appears a bit softer than the last time out. He has blond hair, blue eyes, and a medium build. His stage show is fast moving with gymnastic type moves. Along with posing, he'll stand on his hands, do some spread eagle type push ups, and a few pelvic thrusting moves. Tod has a peculiar habit of doing something odd with his lips, it appears as if he's taking deep breaths or tying to imitate a fish. Throughout his entire number, the expression on his face doesn't change. For his second song he does more of the same, posing, push ups, and hand stands. Of all the dancers in today's lineup, he has the most body hair.

Although there were several stageside patrons, when TOD entered for his 2nd song, there were no tips on the stage.

I'd be interested in hearing other opinions on his stage appearance.

"Sebastian makes you feel just fine when doing a private." :9

Tony: I don't know about his private show, but his stage show is awesome. Introduced by the dj as the "very sexy SEBASTIAN", this hot looking guy with the black spiked/gelled hair is a real smooth dancer. He'd capture anyones attention at a dance club.

He has a medium muscular build with a nicely chiseled chest. He's a pro when it comes to arousing the patrons with his sexy body moves. Very enjoyable to watch.

Second song he enters rock hard and pointing skyward. He likes to grab his uncut cock and spring it into action. Lots of stroking.

One area SEBASTIAN could use some improvement is when he picks up his tips. Making eye-contact or just saying "thanks" would help.

RE: GAIETY LINEUP, ALEX and ALEXANDER

ALEX: another fan favorite this week has to be the very friendly ALEX. He has stunning good looks, blond hair, blue eyes, and a tight muscular build with well defined abs and pecs. Alex has one of the friendliest smiles (with dimples) to hit the G stage.

ALEX was introduced as "the hot and handsome blond". His stage show is mostly competitive muscle posing and body exhibiting. He's great at both and will easily arouse you as he displays his fuzzy butt. He just grabs those cheeks and spreads them.

He's a pleasure to watch.

ALEXANDER: pictures of him can be found on the Stock webpage. He's 21yo, has youthful good looks and a slender smooth body. He has brown curly hair, an odd soul patch, and is on the short side. His stage show is not much dancing, mostly pacing the stage back and forth. Second number: Hard cock with lots of foreskin, again more pacing.

LeFleur's Sebastian is defitely one of the cuter strippers there. I heard he was supposed to be at the Gaiety sometime, but I guess it's not this time. At LeFleur's he sometimes dances in the Wednesday or Sunday contests and works other nights. Heard a good report from a friend, but no first-hand experience. He's quite adorable, though.

Does anybody know if/when Donovan will be coming back to the Gaiety? Or the reason he mysteriously disappeared mid-week from the Gaiety line up when he showed up there last month? I was away when he hit the city and missed him by one day :(

Any info will be appreciated!

RE: GAIETY LINEUP, DURAN AND DANIEL

Two of the more muscular men in this week's lineup are DURAN and DANIEL. Both were introduced to the G by BIG SIMON.

DURAN: made his G debut this past weekend, he's 5'8", with a slender but muscular build. He's ripped... He has a dark complexion, a couple of tattoos, a pierced eyebrow, with black slicked back hair and brown eyes. His cock is very thick and he plays with it for most of his 2nd song.

DANIEL: looks very hot as he enters stage wearing his black leather vest and tight fitting jeans. He has a dark complexion with very long dark hair and a face that makes him look Native American. He has the most solid muscular body and incredibly ripped abs in this lineup.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Brad Rock appearing 8/6-8/15

>VDN: Get that Shot Remover ready, BRAD ROCK has entered the

>City. With his permission, he can be reached at: 310-344-1069.

Has anyone been with BRAD ROCK yet and can give a recommendation?

Guest JohnPela

Weekend Gaiety information

NYO,

Thanks for posting the weekend lineup and upcoming week's lineup. It is always appreciated by us in the hinterlands. I plan to be in NYC Wednesday night, but not sure if I will have time for the Gaiety that night.

Archived