GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 6.28.04

Cooper
This topic is 7287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Depending upon which show you saw today, each one had a different lineup. The 1:30 show had 5 dancers, the 3:30 had 8, and the 6pm had 7.

Today's 7 man lineup included:

1. Michael: solid muscular build

2. Devon: medium build

3. Jared: most muscular build in the lineup

4. Henry: slender tight build, well endowed

5. Diego, making his debut, lean tight build

6. Eric: medium build

7. Vladimir: slender muscular build

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace Not Appearing At the Gaiety This Week of 6-28-04

>Cooper: Depending upon which show you saw today, each one had a

>different lineup. The 1:30 show had 5 dancers, the 3:30 had 8,

>and the 6pm had 7.

Originally, Ben Versace was scheduled to dance at the Gaiety beginning this Friday night, June 25th through at least to July 1st.

However, Ben's last performance at the Gaiety this week was Sunday night instead of July 1st. As noted by Cooper for the Gaiety 6-28-04 lineup posting thread above (listing the final 7 lineup of dancers today)- Ben Versace will not be dancing this week. He had a last minute change in plans.

RE: Notes on this week's lineup

JP: This week's lineup could have used someone of the caliber of Ben Versace. Although the dancers were all very good looking and in excellent shape, their stage shows were rather lack luster. Also, if you're a muscule lover, only JARED and MICHAEL will meet your needs. The new dancer, DIEGO, has mature Latino looks, is on the short side, and has a very ripped slender body. Lots of chiseled abs in the lineup. DEVON, who has danced at the G once before, has that boy-next-door look. He's extremely handsome but a bit uncomfortable on stage. Hopefully, as the week progresses, he'll become more relaxed. ERIC, who's been missing from the G returned on Monday and put on a very erotic 2nd number. He spends most of the time crawling, rolling, and playing on the stage floor. HENRY really caught my eye. He's an extremely handsome Latino with dark features, a lean tight build, and an XL fat cock. Unfortunately, he only got it semi-hard for the early shows. VLADIMIR, a local dancer, was a fill in for today. He's thin with blond longish hair and blue eyes. He has Eastern Europen good look and puts on one of the better shows in lineup. In the butt department, there are some fine choices. Michael might take the prize, but in this catagory, to each his own.

At the 3:30 show, there was an audition of a dancer named BRANDON. A tall, lean, vgl Latino twink from Miami. I liked him, but management wasn't impressed.

Foxy and I extended our best wishes to all for a great 4th of July weekend. Enjoy!

"I'm particularly interested in Jared; every time he dances, I miss him, and I'm eager to see and meet him."

Cute... Hopefully, you'll catch Jared's show this time around. He's quite a specimen to enjoy.

When I watch Jared on stage, I'm always impressed with his well defined solid muscular build. He's tall and has this amazingly long chest that goes on like road map with all the chiseled details. He also has a long stoic looking face and rarely cracks a smile.

Is this a new Henry or the same one who has danced at the club before? I don't remember him being extremely endowed and certainly now XL fat in that department. Is there some new meat in town to rival Nick and Danik?

I was at the 3:30 show today and Michael was a good start to the show but then there was Devon and Eric. Both remind me somewhat of Ben Afleck (Eric more so than Devon). Eric put on a good 2nd act but neither are my fantasy-decent bodies but boring to me. Henry was a great change but semi-hard for the 2nd act. Cute smile, but 2nd act seemed to flail all over the stage. Jared and Diego for me the ones that saved the show. Jared's got a great body, nice dick and has that manly personality that I like. Diego, very good looking, abs that were cut like a loaf of bread and one that I could stand to lick all day long. Average in the dick dept but that's okay with the rest of that body. Vladimir has a great body, nice dick and the tattoos aren't too bad either. The hair thing just gets in the way. I missed Ben Versace to liven up the dance floor with that great personality and great smile. Oh to have the days of Marlone, Rocha, Ronnie LeCour, and his brother Ron, Victor, Yanni, Niko,and Ben, TJ, Jared all in one show would be a wet dream come alive for me.

> Both remind me

>somewhat of Ben Afleck (Eric more so than Devon).

Funny, when I saw Devon dance a couple of weekends ago, his looks reminded me of Wally Cleaver from the Leave it to Beaver TV show, except Devon is much taller. Growing up, Wally was a young boys fantasy.

I'll have to check out Eric this weekend. He sounds yummie.

Last night, (Tuesday) I was lured to a mid-week show because I had heard that Foot Friends were having a night at the Gaiety. NO, I don't have a foot fetish, but I've always been a fan of the barefoot dancer and all 8 of the dancers were obliging. In fact, management made a special dispensation and allowed the patrons to touch the feet of the dancers. The dancers seemed to be enjoying themselves. In fact, one of the boys even got in the spirit and was sucking his own toes.

Lineup was:

1. Michael

2. Devon

3. Eric

4. Ray (I think just for Foot Friends)

5. Henry, great smile

6. Jared

7. Diego, liked his body

8. Vladimir, much improved from last time I saw him

NYO favorites: Eric, Devon, Michael

FYI, movie of the week features Gaiety performer Shane Rollins

NYO,

>Last night, (Tuesday) I was lured to a mid-week show because

>I had heard that Foot Friends were having a night at the

>Gaiety.

Didn't they do this last year? Is this a regular yearly event? If my poor memory serves me correctly there was a thread about this last year.

>obliging. In fact, management made a special dispensation and

>allowed the patrons to touch the feet of the dancers.

Oh, so if I walk in with 7 dudes and state we are the Ass Masters will they let us touch ass? This seems all unfair that this little group/cult gets this special treatment.

VDN

>Oh, so if I walk in with 7 dudes and state we are the Ass

>Masters will they let us touch ass?

>VDN

:9 I like this idea. Once a month have a different Fetish organization represented. The " US Ass Masters Tournament" would be a great start, followed by other fetish groups such as: "The Water Sports Guild", suggestion, drink plenty of water before attending. "The Men of Spit Society", patrons with bad coughs and colds are encouraged to come. "The Rimming Workers of America", brush those tongues after every meal. "The Cum Shot Daily Shoppers", who's motto is "cum unto others as you would have them cum unto you," etc... Hopefully the Gaiety will allow these groups to participate. It would make for a fun night. :9

>others as you would have them cum unto you," etc... Hopefully

>the Gaiety will allow these groups to participate. It would

>make for a fun night. :9

Well, I feel my civil liberties are being violated because this sorted "foot group" is allowed to touch and we aren't. The Gaiety should do the right thing and let us all participate. I feel all of the groups you mentioned should have their night in light of the footphiles having their day.

one of my NYC buddies mentioned to me last night when I told him a

out of town rentboy had cancelled his trip that I should try Yannick who is dancing at the Gaiety. Apparantly he was not there on the 28th

and am not sure if it was last week and not this he was there. Does anyone know of a phone contact or way to get ahold of Yannick. Or perhaps whether he might be on for over the July 4th weekend?

Gulliver: Yannick is from Montreal and only dances at the G on weekends. He last danced the weekend of 6/25. He usually returns about once a month, so I can't say for certain if he'll be back this weekend.

"Well, I feel my civil liberties are being violated because this sorted "foot group" is allowed to touch and we aren't. The Gaiety should do the right thing and let us all participate. I feel all of the groups you mentioned should have their night in light of the footphiles having their day." VDN

VDN, I'm with you on this issue. No one fetish organization should get special privileges denied to long standing, non-fetish patrons. So, this weekend, let's all touch the feet of these fine dancers. The following weekend, let's go for the knees!

I got to see the 3:30 show on Thursday, just before going to see Michael Moore's "Farenheit 9/11" on 42nd Street. (I love New York audiences; whenever Condy Rice appeared on screen, audience members throughout the theater spontaneously started to hiss... at exactly the same time.)

As for the Gaiety show: my favorites were Michael and Jarad.

Michael is one hot and sexy guy. He was by far the most comfortable on stage.... easy going and confident. He was also the best dancer, I thought. And what beautiful, sultry eyes and lips! A great bod too. My only hold-out is that he's rather short; I myself am a little under 5-7... when I passed Michael on the sidewalk on his way into the Gaiety, I noted he was shorter than I was. I know many of you will like that about him; for myself, I love seeing him on stage, but I prefer someone taller for a private...

which bring me to Jarad. When he first came on stage, I thought he looked like a buff David Schwimmer. But those comparisons faded as I saw more of him. Nice smooth muscle, masculine, sexy. I got to meet him in the lounge afterwards, and found him very self-assured, easy-going and masculine. But my favorite part of meeting him was having that chest of his inches from my face, nicely outlined under a black, ribbed, tight tank top. That chisseled chest, and those arms and shoulders right next to it, got me so turned on while we were talking. He's a tall guy, which I like... the kind of man you want to take you in his arms, look down at you, and own you with a cocky smile.

anyone know who the weekend additions will be?

RE: Weekend Lineup?

For those of you thinking about the Gaiety today (Sunday), DON'T. It's closed. Open again on Monday.

RUMORED guys for Monday July 5.

Kenneth continues

Dave Angelo

Cameron (possibly?)

Angel

Justin (the tall one who sometimes wears glasses on stage)

Rick

Cody

Sounds like a very blonde show.

Weekend sounds like an infusion of Toronto, with Matteo, Eric and possibly a couple of new guys named Keanu and Lincoln will be joining the lineup.

Joel told me he'll be back for a full week :) He told me he had done a video for Studio 2000. Don't be surprised to hear the name Jason Arnay (I think that's how it's spelled) appearing on the screen sometime soon.

Archived