Campus and Taboo Bars

Karl-G
This topic is 7277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This summer, Montreal is filled to overflowing with beautiful twinks eager to take it all off and share it with you. Tourism over all in Montreal is down 40% for the month of June, and restaurants, hotels, and boys are willing to do almost anything to get your dollars. The restaurants in the Place Jacques Cartier were half empty, which has never been seen before. As one beautiful law student from McGill, while laying between my legs, said: "I know there is a lot of competition this summer, so I will do whatever it takes!", smiled, and opened his mouth wide.

CAMPUS has an outstanding array of boys each afternoon from 3-9, but especially from 4-7 when it is not especially busy. Currently there are Three Supreme Twinks, who simply cannot be matched, and then lots and lots of other choices:

Phil is one of the nicest, cutest, handsomest, most perfectly built, charming, and sexy 20 year old twinks you will ever meet. He is studying piano, reads a lot, and works out some. He has never been to a professional concert and would really enjoy it, he said, if a knowledgeable mentor would take him and help explain things. I noted that there are weekly Wednesday performances by the Montreal Symphony all summer featuring piano concerti. He generally dances Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Pascal is as cute and sexy as they come. Funny, energetic, wiggly, delightful. He now is busboy on weekends and dances during the week.

Kenny is the new boy, just 18, and as cute as can be. Not skinny, but beautiful young body; he loves sex and sensuosity and gives a great lap dance. His mother spoke only English, his father only French as he was growing up, and he speaks absolutely flawless English and French with no trace of an accent in either language. Get your request in early, because he is in high demand. But he is very nice, sweet, and will always come and get you if you ask him.

The next group of guys are very, very good with beautiful bodies - there is not a muscle boy in the group.

Roberto is still incredibly handsome, hung, smooth, and sweet. His language skills are much better, and so he is able to converse much better. His body is one of the most perfect you will ever see: head, shoulders, torso, hips, pelvis, ass, cock, thighs, and calves.

Dan is stunningly handsome with glossy black hair and a superb, tapered body. He used to work out and now lives luckily off the fruits of his past labors. He speaks excellent English and gives a great lap dance.

Nat/Nathaniel is a new boy and very popular already. He has a superb, smooth, white body all tight and firm; he speaks English very well; he is intelligent and conversation is interesting; and he is there for the sex and money. You may never have a hotter lap dance; be careful.

Frank has a beautiful body, toned, smooth, beautifully proportioned; he does a wonderful dance on stage; he gives a good lap dance; but he looks kind of melancholic.

Sascha has a very nice blond body, well toned, smooth, tapered; he is sensuous and sinuous.

Kris is sometimes drink server and sometimes dancer. He has a wonderful body, toned, firm, smooth, rounded, and he is very sexy. He drives race cars on the side, the faster the better. He is very nice as a conversationalist.

Tyler is one of my favorites, a beautiful blond boy from Kingston. He always dresses in white, he has a dazzling smile, and his lap dance is one of the best you will get. He seems shy, but isn't really.

Xavier is as hot and sexy a little Latino as you will find. He speaks excellent English and can keep you entertained all evening; he gives a great lap dance.

Greg is a new boy who is wowing the crowd and the other dancers. He still has a little baby fat on, but that will come off, and meanwhile everyone wants to grab his love handles and other things.

Philip is a really nice kid who is fun to talk with and works very hard and will give you a good lap dance. He is finishing college and taking full time loads now, and he has to work at it, but he is doing well. He has been there for his whole college career, and he has put on a little tummy and love handles, but he is still fun.

Yvain has been here a couple of years and has a trim body with a little body hair, but his moustache and stange dancing style puts me off; lots of people like him though.

Estevan has gone through several name changes during the past two years, but he looks better than ever; his body is now toned, smooth, firm, and very nicely proportioned.

James is a new Black boy, tall, slender, little boy face, and beautiful smooth body. I have not yet tried him.

And then there is Taboo at night.

There are currently three new Supreme Twinks, that no one else seems to have discovered last week. Wow!

Tommy is a new sensation who started a week ago on Sunday, and customers line up to get his attention. He is gorgeous, sweet, natural, barely 18, with one of the most beautiful bodies you will ever see. (This is not the old Tommy/Jessie.) He is from a tiny village two hours to the west of Montreal and has come to the city to get a college education and become a history teacher. He loves to read anything in history, so go to Renaud Bray Bookstore along Ste. Catherine and pick a history book up for him! You will need to stand up and walk over and ask to get on his list, and he will find you later. But it is worth it.

Sebastian is another brand new stunningly beautiful twink, barely 18, sandy haired, with a slender perfectly proportioned smooth body, gorgeous ass, and amazing presence on stage and slow dance. (Because this boy is using "Sebastian," the new "Pascal," who was Sebastian four years ago, had to change his name. This is NOT the Pascal at Campus.)

Alan is an amazing new twink. He is slender, smooth, and the most sinuous dancer I have ever seen. He uses the pole extensively and likes costumes. His music and movements seemed to me like Morocccan, North African. The first night he denied this, saying his mother is Cuban and his dad French, but on Saturday night he did two incredible numbers with scarves and belly dancing movements, which he admitted he imitated from watching a Moroccan belly dancer. He could create an exciting new dance form, but sometimes he skirts very close to effeminate behavior. I think he has great possibilities, however.

Marco could almost be added to this elite group. He danced only one night, but every dancer I spoke with said Marco was the best dancer of anyone there. He wore a leather outfit and mask for his fast and slow dance and made extensive use of the pole. It was very, very erotic. He is slender, smooth, young, and exciting.

Next comes a series of smaller guys, shorter, not skinnier, who are very very good and adorable and affectionate:

Antoine has turned out so well I can hardly believe it. Three years ago he was a very skinny barely 18 yo who showed up at Taboo. He danced for some months, but was obviously unhappy. He moved to Stock as a busboy and worked there for a year and a half, but he was unhappy there also. Now he has returned to Taboo to dance, and he is so happy, doing so well, that he is an incredible pleasure to watch. He has begun to fill out his body, although he is still very young and very much a twink. He does a wonderful stage dance with the pole.

Orion was new to me, kind of short, cute as can be, and although I didn't expect much from his body, when he took all his clothes off, Wow! He has a gorgeous body in every way, and he likes to show it off. The first two nights he did his slow dance to "Something Stupid" with Nicole Kidman and Robbie Williams, and it was wonderful. The other dancers didn't like it, so he changed the third night to some dumb song.

Frederic is another really cute smaller guy, and again only in height. When he takes his clothes off, he has this perfect young body underneath. He was very popular in the back room.

Daniel is a name used by two different slender twinks now. One has been there almost a year, baby faced, nice smile, pretty little body, dances rather briskly.

Daniel 2 is a new twink, short, slender, curly black hair all around his head, white skin, very active in dancing.

Pierre Luc , Mr. Taboo 2004, was dancing and in terms of professionalism, he has never been better. His body is very nice, he works hard, and he gives a nice lap dance.

Yannick was wearing square glasses which made him look very schoolboyish and sexy. He is one of the very slender twinks with a pretty boy face.

Francis is one of my favorites, a great guy, easy to talk with, good lap dance, good stage performance, nice body on the normal size.

Jerome was there a couple of nights, and he is always fun to talk with. He is quite popular with the other dancers, who respect him.

Bruno is a brand new dancer, and not the Bruno of the past, whom I miss. He has slanted eyes, sensuous, looks almost Mongolian, beautiful body and rounded ass which he enjoyed showing off on stage. He is a bit hairy on the legs.

Jack was a slender coffee-colored boy who spoke with me one evening. He has a beautiful lilting voice and looks a little like a young Harry Belanfonte. I did not get a chance to spend more time with him, but he will be on my list for next time.

Alex has been there for six months or so, and is a slender smooth pretty young man with short dark hair.

Then there are a few guys who are somewhat chunkier in build, not muscle bound, but not slender, slim, and twinky.

Anthony is one of these, nice, pleasant, bouncy, rather popular with a crowd in the back room.

William was a very pleasant young Black boy.

Johnny was always smiling, did a very nice dance on stage, and was popular in back.

Ricardo is a very handsome Hispanic boy who is a little chunky now; this may be baby fat which will come off. He has those ultra sexy eyes.

All of these boys were interested in making money, but not all of them are out-going or confident talking with strangers. When I notice a boy I want to get to know better, to talk to and maybe more, I make a point of sitting at a table near the exit route from the stage or back room, and as a dancer passes I say hello and perhaps ask him to join me then or a little later. If you wait at one table, a number of the boys will not come. I do not find this a major problem; I take the initiative. And frankly, once the dancers begin to see that you go to the backroom with boys, ALL boys will give you more attention.

It was a delightful week, as always, and I hope many other men enjoy Montreal and its pleasures for the remainder of the summer.

Thanks for helping me relive some memories of last week, and also for clearing up some confusion between LurkerSpeaks and me about Daniels at Taboo. Here are a few miscellaneous comments.

>

> CAMPUS has an outstanding

>array of boys each afternoon from 3-9, but especially from 4-7

>when it is not especially busy.

> Pascal is as cute and sexy as

>they come. Funny, energetic, wiggly, delightful. He now is

>busboy on weekends and dances during the week.

The words that come to my mind are affectionate, sensuous, and erotic (along with all the adjectives above). As I wrote in another thread, he epitomizes the dancer who understands how to interact with customers at a very high level.

> Nat/Nathaniel is a new boy

>and very popular already. He has a superb, smooth, white body

>all tight and firm; he speaks English very well; he is

>intelligent and conversation is interesting; and he is there

>for the sex and money. You may never have a hotter lap dance;

>be careful.

He was pretty far down on my list of "hot" dancers. But I did enjoy talking with him. He had some very perspicacious things to say about some of the other dancers.

> Frank has a beautiful body,

>toned, smooth, beautifully proportioned; he does a wonderful

>dance on stage; he gives a good lap dance; but he looks kind

>of melancholic.

After 30 seconds in the back with him, I said "you're straight, right?" and he agreed. Definitely fun to watch onstage, though.

> Kris is sometimes drink

>server and sometimes dancer. He has a wonderful body, toned,

>firm, smooth, rounded, and he is very sexy. He drives race

>cars on the side, the faster the better. He is very nice as a

>conversationalist.

This is the daytime Kris, who is German. There is also a nighttime Chris, who is studying HVAC, is muscled but small and not overly steroided, and interesting to talk to. He comes from the Laurentians, and his accent sounds like the French equivalent of Kansas.

> Tyler is one of my

>favorites, a beautiful blond boy from Kingston. He always

>dresses in white, he has a dazzling smile, and his lap dance

>is one of the best you will get. He seems shy, but isn't

>really.

On my list. I missed doing a lap dance with him because I set up a romance for him instead. I struck up a conversation at the bar with an early-20's American there for his first time -- he had that first-time “is this really happening on the stage right in front of my eyes?” look about him. He perked up when Tyler came on stage, and agreed, when I asked, that he was smitten with him. I explained the backroom dance thing. When Tyler finished, he sat down next to me on the other side. I encouraged my new acquaintance to change places with me, but he was hesistant, so I leaned over to Tyler, told him the guy next to me liked him, and switched places with Tyler instead. Next thing I knew, my new acquaintance was at the ATM and then in the back with Tyler. When he emerged, he had to run off to a meeting; Tyler then confided that he thought the guy was really cute and he hoped he came back later on.

>

>And then there is Taboo at

>night.

> Marco could almost be added to

>this elite group. He danced only one night, but every dancer

>I spoke with said Marco was the best dancer of anyone there.

>He wore a leather outfit and mask for his fast and slow dance

>and made extensive use of the pole. It was very, very erotic.

> He is slender, smooth, young, and exciting.

Saw him dance -- really terrific. But not my type.

> Daniel is a name used by two

>different slender twinks now. One has been there almost a

>year, baby faced, nice smile, pretty little body, dances

>rather briskly.

This is the Daniel I wrote about in my complaints about Taboo.

> Daniel 2 is a new twink,

>short, slender, curly black hair all around his head, white

>skin, very active in dancing.

This is the one LurkerSpeaks wrote about.

> Bruno is a brand new dancer,

>and not the Bruno of the past, whom I miss. He has slanted

>eyes, sensuous, looks almost Mongolian, beautiful body and

>rounded ass which he enjoyed showing off on stage. He is a

>bit hairy on the legs.

Says his father is Greek and his mother is Lebanese, or maybe the other way around.

You missed Vince! He's described at the very bottom of my Taboo complaint post (Montreal:Fete Nationale - Taboo).

You're right; in my narrative, I forgot Vince. In reality, I spent a lot of time with him. He seemed to come and sit at my table frequently, and we had long conversations. And he would sit with me during lulls in his business. I especially liked the gymnastics moves he used, the slow-motion back flip. So he would aim that so I would get a very good view. He also seemed to like showing off his ass-hole, and did so a number of times during each performance.

All in all, a very nice time again.

Karl: Once again thanks for the great review! I will be there in just a few short weeks, so I can't wait after reading your report. It also provides nice reading for the boys I am bringing to as 3 of them have never been to Montreal and are getting quite excited. Of course Travis has been before, but he is getting excited anyway!

What a great place!

> Antoine has turned out so

>well I can hardly believe it. Three years ago he was a very

>skinny barely 18 yo who showed up at Taboo. He danced for

>some months, but was obviously unhappy. He moved to Stock as

>a busboy and worked there for a year and a half, but he was

>unhappy there also. Now he has returned to Taboo to dance,

>and he is so happy, doing so well, that he is an incredible

>pleasure to watch. He has begun to fill out his body,

>although he is still very young and very much a twink. He

>does a wonderful stage dance with the pole.

My last trip to Montreal Antione had just left stock as the busboy and started dancing at Taboo. I must say that I find him to be a great and fun dancer to watch on stage. I think I tipped him more on stage than any Dancer I ever have tipped in Montreal.

Thank you for the most thorough review. I'm hoping to make my first pilgrimage to Montreal later this summer. I,however,prefer muscle over the smaller twinkish guys. What places would you recommend and at what times? Once again thanks for all the great info.

For muscle guys, there are two evening bars which are filled with them. Stock is very, very good after 9, sometimes 10 and going until 2 or 3 in the morning. The physical set-up is very good and they have recently built raised sections for seating that is further away from the stage, so viewing is better for those seats. There is no cover charge, and dancers are continuous. You can sit around the stage, right beside it, or you can sit at one of the many tables scattered all over, or you can sit at either of the two bars. Dancers almost all tend to perform looking out straight to the front, so if you want the best show, sit in the front section. There are at least three hunky waiters in the evening, so they will be with you right away. Drinks are reasonable and everyone is friendly. The crowd is very vocal and interacts with the dancers and encourages them.

The other bar for muscular guys is Campus, and from 9 p.m. to 3:00.a.m. there are a lot of them there. The guys at Stock are more buff and perfect in their bodies, the guys at Campus muscular and well developed, but they do not all look alike. Certainly go to both places, they are only one block apart and there is no cover, so you can wander back and forth and in between as much as you like.

Dances are $10 per song at both places, regardless of what some guys at Stock try to tell you, and what happens during a dance is up to the dancer and you - there are no set rules. In general, you will get much more the longer you stay with the dancer = 4 or 5 songs. But staying for two songs is perfectly usual and often much can be enjoyed. Have fun!

Archived