Montreal Photo Album I I

Karl-G
This topic is 7241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is now a Second Montreal Photo Album available at Epson with 28 photos. These include photos of inexpensive hotels in the area of St. Hubert and Ste. Catherine (Centrale, Taj Mahal, St. Andre, and Manoir des Alpes), the Place Dupuis with Hotel des Gouverneurs, Archambault Music Store, Pain Dore Bakery, Da Giovanni Restaurant, and then walking further down Ste. Catherine to the East the DSens Restaurant, the Leather (Cuir) Shop, the Sky Entertainment Complex, the Bourbon Street Complex, the Internet Cafe, Relaxe Bar, Priape Gay Store, Black Eagle Bar, Adonis Stripper Bar, and finally Taboo Stripper Bar at night.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4222791&a=31304056&f=

I hope you enjoy these,

Karl

Hoover,

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. No, I am not a florist, but I am a gardener and have been my whole life. I have more flower pictures. from the Place Jacques Cartier in Montreal, I will post tomorrow. Actually, this past year I have taken almost 4000 digital photos of flowers, and I have been sharing them, via the internet, with friends all over the world. I find it enjoyable.

Karl

Archived