BLOW BUDDIES?

Regina
This topic is 7291 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Friday night April 2d: Blow Buddies sucks. A small group of tired old men.

Saturday night April 3d: Blow Buddies blows! A veritable ejaculatorium for the horny male. Huge cocks, horny guys, flying cum.

So take your chances. Someone got lucky last week at Blow Buddies!

Anytime I have been to SF I have gone to Blow Buddies. For some reason I have never been there on a Friday night, only either Thursday or a Saturday. Sat was definately more crowded than Thursday however there were alot of people cruising around and not doing a whole lot. Thursday was less crowded but I thought that there was a whole lot more action there that night than on Saturday's. Friends of mine who visit there more frequently have said the same thing that they like to go either Thurs or Sunday because people are ready to get down to business as opposed to Fri or Sat.

I thought they were open on Wednesday but I think that night is fetish night and I do not know if they are open every Wednesday. When you are in SF you could pick up a Bay Area Reporter which is the weekly gay paper in SF. They would have more definitive info about Blow Buddies in there.

[table border=0][tr][td ]Day of Month[/td][td ]Event[/td][td ]Open[/td][td ]Close[/td][/tr][tr][td]2nd Tuesday[/td][td]Bondage Buddies[/td][td]8-11 pm[/td][td]1-2 am[/td][/tr][tr][td]2nd Wednesday[/td][td]Golden Shower Buddies[/td][td]8-11 pm[/td][td]1-2 am[/td][/tr][tr][td]3rd Wednesday[/td][td]Underwear Buddies[/td][td]9-11 pm[/td][td]1-2 am[/td][/tr][tr][td]4th Wednesday[/td][td]Leather Buddies[/td][td]8-11 pm[/td][td]1-2 am[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thursdays[/td][td]Blow Buddies[/td][td]7:30 pm-3 am[/td][td]3 am[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fridays[/td][td]Blow Buddies[/td][td]3 pm-4 am[/td][td]6 am[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saturdays[/td][td]Blow Buddies[/td][td]9 pm-4 am[/td][td]6 am[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sundays[/td][td]Blow Buddies[/td][td]6 pm-Midnight[/td][td]?[/td][/tr][/table]

...Hoover

Archived