Vinny finally showed at the Gaiety!

hed4str8
This topic is 7326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In the Gaiety Lineup thread, it's noted that Vinny (AKA Danik) wasn't in the first marathon on Friday night. Yes, his plane got in so late from LA that he didn't appear until the second show--dancing in the 10th or 11th slot, I think--a position he'll very likely have tonight, too. (Apparently, Denise has asked him to stay all through next week as well, but I'm not sure it's confirmed yet.)

For more info on this superstud, check out this link to a thread on MuscleService's logbook forum.

http://pub163.ezboard.com/fmuscleforumsmusclelogbook.showMessage?topicID=18216.topic

If the link won't work, go to the site directly. The thread ought to be right on the first page.

Vinny/Danik's cellphone number is 917-806-1202. If you're ready rarin to go right now, give him a call. He doesn't go onstage until after 8:15 or so, and if he's free, this three-hour window of opportunity would be the best time to see him.

It's just been confirmed that Vinny/Danik will be staying through the week. Joining him in the lineup are Jason Land (the featured dancer),

Tyler, William, Riccardo, and (I assume) one more.

BTW, Vinny seems to have gained a few pounds since January. Bull-necked and sturdily built, he never had a 'ripped' look to start with, so his admirers are likely to find him even more sensual-looking than before.

"It's just been confirmed that Vinny/Danik will be staying

through the week. Joining him in the lineup are Jason Land (the featured dancer), Tyler, William, Riccardo, and (I assume) one more."

Add JESSE and MARTINO and you have the complete Easter/Passover week Gaiety lineup.

Archived