COOPER-WHERE ARE THE STALLS?

Regina
This topic is 7328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Cooper, in your info listing for the Gaiety, you mention semi-private stalls. Where at the Gaiety are they? I've only been there twice but I never saw anything like that...unless they went up within the past ten months. Let me know!

Thanks,

-Rogina :9

"Hey Cooper, in your info listing for the Gaiety, you mention semi-private stalls. Where at the Gaiety are they?"

LOL! Regina is this an April Fools Post?

What the FAQ states is: "Facilities: semi-private, with stalls"... I'm talking about the restroom! :+ Those "stalls" are so small it's hard to even turn around in them.

I'd like to say this is an April Fool's Joke but sadly...well...I was so excited to think that there were "privacy stalls" at the Gaiety that I was going to sell all my school books and rides on my metro card and have a few semi-private encounters! What can I say, I'm from the midwest; we farm boys are a trusting folk!

Warm wet ones to you, baby!

Archived