La Fleurs reopened

Guest vumnik
This topic is 7363 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest vumnik

La Fleurs had it's reopening tonight. There were 4 dancers and as always a good atmospher. The go-go boy contest moved from monday to wednesday. :9

Saturday night update: Yes, LaFleur's is open but the scheduled dancers were a no show. I was told there would be entertainment at 9:30pm, by 10:30 still no dancers and not too many patrons... When I asked why they had been closed, I was told they had "electrical problems.".... With Stella's closed, LaFleur's has a perfect opportunity to attract these patrons, but without any entertainment or hustlers, it's not going to lure them in.

I too went to LaFleur's on Friday evening and had a pretty good time. They really need to address issues with their entertainment: they have a great dj and--although slim in number--the dancers are hot latin men with great bodies (one in particular has very chewy pecs and dimples you could hide in!). However, it was almost impossible to get a dancer to come to you. There was a short black man, Face, who came in and danced for about twenty minutes but then went into the basement with this amazon drag queen and got a blow job and left (ick ick ick). After 1:00am or so, Ryder hit the stage and did an amazing job. I don't know why they didn't schedule him earlier because the crowd really would have responded well.

I returned on Saturday night but, although the staff as really wonderful, very dead. Very few patrons and three dancers worked the bar...well, two worked the bar and one spent the evening on his cell phone (one of the Cuban twins). I left after about thirty minutes or so.

I understand this is a new bar and will take some time, but with Stella's closed they are fools not to get their shit together. The bar has just reopened and people are returning, but if there's nothing to return to, Esculita is only around the corner.

Tommy G. will be having his strip competition on Wednesday evenings after midnight...these were always great and draw a terrific crowd. Be sure to check it out.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STRIP CLUB!

RE: La Fleurs Entertainment

La Fleurs is handing out cards with their evening entertainment.

Monday's: Drag 'Princess' contest

Tuesday's: Latin Night, "tip & touch"

Wednesday's: Tommy G. of Magic Touch Productions, presents the hottest all male go-go boyz contest. cash & prizes

Thursday's: 'Sex on the Beach nite'

Friday's: Wild Jungle go-go boyz, sexy free-for-all till 4am

Saturday's: Mo' Wild Jungle action with all the boyz!

Sunday's: The 'Papi Party' Big City Video giveaways all nite.

I'd suggest you call to check if the entertainment is still a go. 212-947-1188

There's more info on La Fleurs in the FAQ forum.

>Thanks for the entertainment agenda Cooper! Each day at La

>Fleurs sounds like each day of one of my family reunions.

>

VDN, Can I join one of your Saturday night family reunions? .... 'Mo' Wild Jungle Action with all the boyz!!!' :+

Hi Cooper,

I, too, picked up one of their postcards which lists all the fun stuff they have going on nightly. At this point, however, there was no difference between Friday and Saturday night. Tonight (Monday) is supposed to be some drag queen thing but I'm not going because I need to save money for Wednesday. Come back on Wednesday evening, after 12:30am...I know it's late but that's Tommy G's strip contest. That is usually a lot of fun, well attended and lots of hot latino men.

Hope to see you on Wednesday! :7

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STRIP CLUB...AND REMEMBER TO VOTE!

Guest vumnik

The Tommy G. go-go boy contest was on tonight. There were 6 dancers, and 2 more who didn't get on stage but worked the floor. Dr. Love from Stellas (dark skin guy with 13" dick)showed up. The dancers stayed on after the show to give "lap dances". Overall it was a fun night, they also raffle off some goodies like free drink, CD's and movies :9 . A few people mentioned that monday night was good and crowded, although according to their flyer it's supposed to be drag night.

Archived