SBNY

Cooper
This topic is 7387 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd like to get a FAQ started on SBNY aka Splash Bar. It's located at 50W 17th St. between 5th and 6th Ave. http://www.splashbar.com

If any of our readers attend this very trendy bar, fill us in on details. This past weekend was "amateur strip night", with an unbelieveable and very talented Diva as MC. It's a large club and gets a good size crowd. It also has a variety of PM to early AM activities.

The bar has been around for quite some time but I've never read a thread about it. For those of you visiting NYC, put this one down on the "to do" list. :+

• 2 weeks later...

great! i remember when i was visiting NYC - oh, it was So long ago, I was SO young and even more beautiful that time;) - i liked SPlASH most of all!!! that time they were showing clips from old hollywood musicals at the evening time. Remember very cute barmen, who were taking off their t-shurts and serve you all topless- that made was buying one drink after another :)

Vakh: thanks for the memories! SBNY recently had a make-over. The main stage/bar area has a state of the art sound/lighting system with video screens on most walls. The bartenders are hot looking and come in all sizes/shapes. No shirts allowed is their policy.

Saturday night's entertainment was an amateur strip contest. First prize is $200. Eight "innocent victims" are selected (pulled) from the audience to participate. The drag queen dj interviews them and gives each the once over. After that, the guys put on a strip show, taking off everything but their briefs. Each gives you a quick peek at their butt which ends the 1st round of competition... After some audience participation and elimination, the next round begins. Two groups, consisting of three guys engage in a steamy simulated fuck scene. One is "told" to be the bottom with legs up, the next gets to fuck him, and the third goes 69. This activity lasts a few minutes and the hot action does arouse these contestants... After the sex act, the competition is narrowed down by winning the loudest applauds. The final act includes a hot-n-heavy kissing contest. It's a "go for it" type activity as the guys are cheered on by their "friends" to win the big prize... Definitely a good time.

Archived