Update on Taboo?

Cock Eyed Optimist
This topic is 7420 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It is returning to normal. I was there Thursday which was very slow because of the Cold. Went back on Saturday and they had a very good crowd.

About 15 boys Ghislain, Francis, Pierre-Luc, Pierre, Diego, Alec,Joey,Damian, and 1/2 dozen new guys.

There are curtaind in the back but they seem to be more for show then any privacy they provide.

The back room was fairly active and the Dances are $10. Monitors are there but appear to be reasonable in their job.

There does appear to be many new customers as well as the regulars and the atmosphere is the same as always which of course makes it the most fun in town.

Arrived at Taboo at 8pm. Very slow due to it being -10F but a great group of guys dancing.

There were so many guys that there was not a repeat dancer until 11pm.

At least 8 or 9 new guys plus 8 or 9 regulars.

Crowd got decent around 10pm.

I'd have to say this is the best group of dancers I have seen there in well over a year.

I know its cold but anyone thinking of visiting Montreal will definitely have a good time at Taboo.

Archived