Flying to Montreal

Karl-G
This topic is 7416 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is a Canadian charter airline called Air Transat, which has the best and lowest fares to Montreal. They do not seem to be in the Travelocity or Orbitz databank; you have to go to their website. But they are very good. They serve a limited number of cities, but those they do serve, they serve well. If you are in one of the cities they serve, as I am, they are a wonderful resource. They also have an 800 number.

I was in Boston Chinatown three weeks ago and saw a flyer for a weekend bus circuit tour of Montreal and Quebec City for under $250 hotels included. There must be around four bus companies that compete for the $20 Boston to New York Chinatown shuttle business and wonder if some enterprising Chinese businessman might offer a Boston to Montreal Chinatown shuttle. I'm sure there will be a lot of business generated from this initiative.

Archived