NEW CLUB IN NYC?

Regina
This topic is 7378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: NEW CLUB IN NYC

Monday's a good night at Le Fleur - got there too late for the 12:30 show but had a great time, thanks to one dancer in particular - a hot Latin guy spilling out of his plaid boxers! Hope this place picks up.

Can anyone give us the scoop on what to expect from a visit to LeFleur? Latin guys spilling out of their shorts sounds tempting...

but what does an evening their cost?? Is the atmosphere pushy? laidback? Please give us the details. THANKS>

It's a little like the old Cats. No cover when I was there. Lots of transsexuals and Latin hustlers. There's a friendly vibe, like they're trying to make it a success. Drink prices are about $1 cheaper than Stellas. I gather that hustler rates are lower, too. I actually missed the 12:30 gogo show, arrived around 1:30. I guess that the show was in the fairly large back room ( not a "back room" - just a room in back), but when I got there, the dancers were milling around the front area. There were a few good ones, and some pretty plain ones. They aren't any more pushy than the ones at Stellas, and the cute one with the old plaid boxers and his Everready poking through needed some come hither looks to get his attention. But once he came by, I tipped him well and he stayed for a good while and was very generous with his talents. I would love to see the free wheeling spirit of Cats come back to the theater district, and this could be the place. Stellas is fun, too, but this place lends a little welcome sleaze.

I have been there three times and never picked up on any hustling, but tonight someone else told me that his friend hustles there. He, the hustler,likes to come early so he can get home to the wife and kids in jersey.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>He, the hustler,likes to come early so he can

>get home to the wife and kids in jersey.

Seems like a sound responsible commuting family man -- not the hooker/criminal type at all. Sterotypes are shattered!!

:p

Guest Joseph

Visited last Friday night. Arrived around 10:30p. Four boys there but not my type at all. Left about 10:40p Headed up to Stellas and had great time.

WENT ON NEW YEAR'S EVE

I wrote this up in my "What I Did On New Year's Eve" line. I began at 11:30pm Le Fleur's and left at 12:20pm, going to Stella's. While at Le Fleur's there were two dancers working the bar. Three others came out of the basement with g-strings and cougar masks and did a little show, after which they returned to the basement. Great bodies and all that but the bar just didn't hold my attention. I really hope the bar succeeds...the staff--who are really hot men--went out of their way to make me as welcome as possible. I left for Stella's where the dancers showed what it was all about...a few of the men were hard as rocks and really showed the difference between men & boys. While I was there, all were doing the full monty. Thank God for Dr. Love and Ryder!!! Being open minded, however, I will give Le Fleur's another shot. On New Year's Eve, a majority of the patrons at LF were drag queens and those in the process of sexual reassignment. I don't know if this is the norm. I'll let you know what happens on my second trip...I would love to see someone poking out of their boxers...I would really love to feel someone poking ME out of their boxers!! :p

RE: WENT ON NEW YEAR'S EVE

TOnight...10:50 pm. Trio approaches LeFleur aand discoovers that it is virtually empty. As we stand in the cold and decide not to enter, a really cute guy passes us, smiles, and goes into the bar.

We didn't follow him. That's when ya know you are getting old!

RE: WENT ON NEW YEAR'S EVE

Monday's the big show night there. Big stage, cabaret tables for the audience, SRO last Monday. There were 8 dancers (including the Domincan twins and one or two others from Stellas), all good movers and nice bodies, faces ranging from cute to a bit scary. More one-on-one dancing for tips afterwards with a few extras who weren't part of the dance show (but who know how to entertain someone with a wad of bills). Only problem is that it starts kind of late - 12:30 - so by the time you get some quality time with the talent, it's going on 2. But, some of the dancers stay late to hustle more tips - until 3 or so. Based on the audience response this week, Monday's will just get better at La Fleur.

Archived