Louisville Kentucky male strip club

stripfan
This topic is 7481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>looking at the web site for connections in louisville they

>feature a stripper bar called "privates" that does shower

>shows. Anybody ever been there? details? i will be there

>next week. thanks

Been there a great deal. Privates shower show is just a guy standing in a shower with briefs or g-string. (You can get up close to the glass though)Anytime one of the guys gets a little carried away with his shower the management warns them. There are usually 3-4 dancers on Friday and Saturday night starting at midnight. The shower is actually in GMO, the boys dance in Privates and GMO, both within the connection complex.The quality of the dancers is really hit and miss. Sometimes street boys or sometimes someone like Jimmy (with Southern Comfort that just made his Gaeity debut). Connection is Jimmy's home base. You will also find 3-4 dancers at Tyrangles (about a block from Connection) that start at 11:30. Mostly rough street looking guys. They use to have a lot of hot guys but not as good a quality of late.

Keep in mind that Connection is a very large Bar complex (6 bars in one) and the dance club and Drag Show Theatre are the main attractions there.

I understand that there is a bar in Lexington with strippers but I have never visited any bar there. The Dock in Cincinnati use to have a couple of stripers on a few nights but it definitely was never something to right home about. They just sort twisted while standing on the Bar.

Now The Unicorn Club in Indy is one of the best Strip clubs in the US and the only good one I have found in this part of the country.

Archived