adams wood lounge

larbord
This topic is 7554 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Guys

Does the Adams Wood Lounge still exist? I remember reading several favorable reviews within the past year, and it is still listed in the strip clubs and saunas section. However, I called the number listed in the review and it was not correct. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Adam's Wood closed about 2 months ago.

UPDATE: ADAM'S WOOD @ Fantasy has re-opened two weeks ago under new management. For information call 631-667-5035... Hours: Mon-Wed. 7pm-1am. :) The "FAQ" was deleted when they closed, I'll work on a new review after I've re-visited the Club.

ADAM'S WOOD @ Fantasy

192 N. Fehr Way

Bay Shore, NY

>yes they are still open as of two weeks when i was

>there..nice guys and hot cocks,, mmmmmm

"Nice guys and hot cocks"? hmmm, what night did you go? I was there tonight, Wed., and it was a big disappointment. I called before I went, was told they open at 8pm and would have 3 dancers. I got there around 8:30, found only one dancer named Krys,(very busy on his cell) who said he was responsible for scheduling the dancers. He told me to wait around, for 2 dancers should be there by 9. At 9:30, still only 1 dancer. Krys told me that one of the scheduled dancers, Oscar, was in the City and won't make it. The other dancer, Danny, his brother, wasn't answering his cell. I finally left at 10:30.

This was the same problem I experienced the last time there. Dancers are scheduled but don't show up. I paid $20 admission, had several free soft drinks, and did a $20 lap dance with Krys. Krys is a good looking guy 1/2 Puerto Rican, 1/2 white. After the lap dance, we headed to a private booth and I got serviced.

Krys swore that if I came back next week things would be better. He told me his brother is hot looking and would make me very happy... I'm not holding my breath.

BTW, there was only 1 other patron at A.W., no wonder the dancers aren't showing up.

Archived