July 19th Gaiety visit

Guest Tomcal_
This topic is 7577 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tomcal_

Last night my friend and I got to meet Cooper,ValleyDwellerNorth,Shy, JohnP, and what a nice group of guys. We had dinner with Cooper and John and then went to the Gaiety. As alot of guys on here know, I post almost exclusively on the "South of the Border" section, as a frequent visitor to Rio, my type of guy has evolved to be primarily toned,Latin types. Saying that, I found the guy that I thought gave the best show and was very sexy was GQ! a white, Chicago guy! Nice body, very interactive with the Audience and gave the impression he Really liked what he was doing! The last dancer was Felippe, who when he came out, I recognized him from a 3 way I did in Miami a year ago at a party we(my friend and I) were at. Always nice meeting "old" friends like him! LOL

Thanks Cooper for dinner and introducing us to all the guys!! I will be in Rio Aug 4th to the 11th and then back here in NYC for business on the 14th to the 18th so I will bring the lastest Rio pics with me and maybe we can all get together again on Sat. the 15th!

Hello Tomcal!

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. It was also a pleasure to meet the other board members. It helps to put real faces with names to make the whole cyber "thang" a bit more real. VERY nice meeting all of you for sure.

I had only planned to stay in the city for an hour or two to do some shopping. I had to find something to wear to a wedding. Since I found NOTHING I walked out of the store annoyed and flustered. I think I will just wear this:

http://bluenegative.kicks-ass.net/6_Pictures/13_Toga/Diva.jpg

Since the day was beautiful and I was pissed I ended up INDOORS at Stella's after a visit to the Virgin Record Store. The new disco they are planning for the downstairs at Stella's sounds like it will be fun. After getting sauced up I went to the G. The G show, for what I saw of it, seemed good. I was too busy talking about gay hijackers in the lounge with a special patron.

Since I am a non-smoker I am not going to give any opinion about the new smoking ban. However, it is amusing to see people put into a sidewalk kennel to smoke. AND THEN you have to be branded with a peace sign stamp to be allowed back in.

VDN

}(

:) :) :) VDN, you are too much. Your tasteful wedding attire will attract many a young man to this damsel in distress. Have a good time....

Tomcal: great meeting you and your hot looking buddy "B". :9 ... Our night in the Big Apple can best be summed up as a "Good time had by all". Hope your after hours turned out to be just as memorable. Also, thanks for the Rio shots, they are very tempting and inviting. Enjoy your trip and I'm looking forward to seeing you when you get back.

It was also good hanging with board members/friends; Shy (see you Mon.), Jaynnj, John Pela (what time did you get back?), VDN, "J", and "W". Plus, let's not forget all the attention shown to us by the Stella boys who made us all feel at home.

coop, it was a lot of fun at stellas with all the guys, after seeing a double gaiety show! thanks for introducing everyone. for all those like me who can't wait to see dominic grace the gaiety stage again, i asked denise on the way out this evening, and she said she would probably schedule him again the early part of september. i know i will keep my travel schedule open around that time for a moments notice trip to nj/nyc. i had asked dominic as soon as he walked into the lounge before the first show, and he was already booked after his show. as info, while he will be in nyc til oct, he said he wouldn't be able to do in calls.

Guest JohnPela

Cooper,

Thanks for dinner Saturday night and I enjoyed meeting TomCal, "B", VDN and the other Board members for Gaiety show and afterwards at Stellas.

BTW, After Stellas, I stayed up and had a fun time with a special friend before getting ready for the Sound Factory. At 3:30 am I went with 3 regularly appearing Gaiety dancers to the Sound Factory Club for the annual underwear party. One of us had on his underwear (not me!) as we walked the 4-5 blocks to the Club. It was fun, I finally left at 7am to get breakfast (with my ears ringing, standing and dancing the whole time) and crashed for a couple of hours of sleep.

A fun time was had by all. Sunday afternoon and night I had a good time with my special friend (who hadn't had any sleep the previous 24 hours as he stayed at Sound Factory until 3pm). All and all a fun trip to NYC.

Archived