Montreal Strip Clubs this past weekend

Guest TwinkLoverr
This topic is 7616 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TwinkLoverr

Hey guys, just returned home from a fabulous weekend in Montreal. I will try to give my impressions of the clubs, keeping in mind of course that this was my first time visiting Montreal and the strip clubs there. I'm still in somewhat of a fog due to overload of SO many hot Montreal boys! Must be something in the water???

Of course as a twink lover, I headed directly to Taboo. I visited two times, Thursday night and Friday night, both times around 11:00 PM. I must admit that I was somewhat disappointed. The place almost had a semi-deserted feel to it, and seemed not to have a large number of dancers. I can only assume the lack of traffic and dancers there is due to the recent events discussed in detail on the other posts. Damian was there both nights, and I must agree with MarcAnthony that he IS a VERY cute boy. There was another quite tall skinny blonde boy, but I was never able to figure out his name? He was also very cute. Overall though, it just seemed like there were not many dancers. Not even much of a crowd, certainly no trouble finding a seat anywhere.

I decided to check out Campus on Friday afternoon around 4:30 PM, and I'm glad that I did. I liked it so much I also returned for the Saturday afternoon round. I had been told about their afternoon shows of the slimmer, more twinky type guys. I guess they are on from 3:00pm to 9:00 pm, and then the muscle guys take over for the nightime rounds. Very cute boys, and at least five that definitely qualify as twinks!! Someone pointed out even a former Taboo dancer now at Campus for afternoons. The dancers overall were very friendly and approachable. In fact, most times they approached me on their own and were not at all pushy about privates or anything of that nature. Dancers of note that I saw: Bastian, Phillipe, and Bill. All very cute and worthy of attention!

I also hit Stock on both Friday and Saturday night for a few hours each night. I was thrilled to bump into Criss, who I'm not sure if everyone knows is now at Stock instead of Taboo. I had just met him last weekend in Boston and was pleasantly surprised to see him now at Stock. Of course as was already mentioned elsewhere, Anthony of Taboo is now at Stock and seeming to enjoy it. Coincidentally, I also latched onto another semi-twink at Stock named Guiallume (spelling?) who told me that he was also a former Taboo dancer. It seems the move is on to Stock!! Stock also just seemed like a fun place, and even the other patrons seemed like a pretty fun group.

So to sum it up, next time I visit, I will definitely spend lots of time at Campus and Stock. Campus in the afternoons, followed by a short nap, and the rest of the night at Stock!! I found plenty of beautiful twinks at both places, plenty to keep busy! I hope that Taboo will improve, and is maybe just having a few hiccups due to the recent bad rap. I will definitely give it another try when I return next time, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later!

On a fun sidenote for me, I was walking to grab lunch with my friend at about noontime on St Catherine Street, when who was walking towards me? Pierre from Squirtz fame! I nearly fell of the sidewalk. He is more beautiful in person than on any video. I only wish I had figured out what club he dances at? I am only assuming that he does, however I never saw him at any of the clubs.

>

>

>Of course as a twink lover, I headed directly to Taboo. I

>visited two times, Thursday night and Friday night, both times

>around 11:00 PM. I must admit that I was somewhat

>disappointed. The place almost had a semi-deserted feel to

>it, and seemed not to have a large number of dancers. I can

>only assume the lack of traffic and dancers there is due to

>the recent events discussed in detail on the other posts.

>Damian was there both nights, and I must agree with

>MarcAnthony that he IS a VERY cute boy.

Taboo on the weekend used to be the hottest place to be... it is sad that it had that feel to it. I will be there myself soon, and hope to liven it up. It is good that Damien is still there, hanging in there... did you try a back room dance? And if so, what were you allowed to do?

>

>I also hit Stock on both Friday and Saturday night for a few

>hours each night. I was thrilled to bump into Criss, who I'm

>not sure if everyone knows is now at Stock instead of Taboo.

>I had just met him last weekend in Boston and was pleasantly

>surprised to see him now at Stock.

This is sad... only because Criss is one of the "originals" at Taboo... having been a dancer there for many, many years. I guess making a living is making a living, but it is truly unfortunate that Criss and Taboo had to part ways.

>

>On a fun sidenote for me, I was walking to grab lunch with my

>friend at about noontime on St Catherine Street, when who was

>walking towards me? Pierre from Squirtz fame! I nearly fell

>of the sidewalk. He is more beautiful in person than on any

>video. I only wish I had figured out what club he dances at?

>I am only assuming that he does, however I never saw him at

>any of the clubs.

Pierre dances at Taboo. He is quite a cute boy, very fun in the back room, and really fun and talkative. Even though his name is Pierre, he is actually bilingual with English as his first language (he is from Toronto), so it is easy for Americans to converse with him.

TL

Thanks for the detailed and interesting report on the bars and dancers; those of us who are regular visitors to Montreal appreciate these updates.

Did you take anyone back to your hotel? If so, how was he/them? Any recommendations?

Guest TwinkLoverr

>soon, and hope to liven it up. It is good that Damien is

>still there, hanging in there... did you try a back room

>dance? And if so, what were you allowed to do?

Marc, I did not try privates at Taboo. The wide-open room with the BRIGHT direct lighting did not seem conducive at all to an enjoyable dance. Add in the two goons standing at the door and it seemed rather intimidating. One of the former Taboo guys said the ever-changing rules of "touch here, or don't touch here, or you can touch here IF I have my boxers on, blah blah blah" became too much too take and they apparently were just not making the money in privates. I do however strongly recommend privates at Campus or Stock. Campus in particular was very erotic, even when all the rules are followed.

>This is sad... only because Criss is one of the "originals" at

>Taboo... having been a dancer there for many, many years. I

>guess making a living is making a living, but it is truly

>unfortunate that Criss and Taboo had to part ways.

Yeah I suppose for those of you that are semi-regulars at Taboo that would be sad. I saw Criss on only his second night at Stock (Saturday night). It was actually so cute, as he seemed slightly nervous, I guess as anyone would be starting a new job in an unfamiliar place.

>Pierre dances at Taboo. He is quite a cute boy, very fun in

>the back room, and really fun and talkative. Even though his

>name is Pierre, he is actually bilingual with English as his

>first language (he is from Toronto), so it is easy for

>Americans to converse with him.

Even though I missed the beautiful Pierre, I look forward to many wonderful "conversations" with him when I return!

:9

Guest TwinkLoverr

>Did you take anyone back to your hotel? If so, how was

>he/them? Any recommendations?

Karl, I did not take anyone back to the hotel. Are you kidding?! I could barely drag myself out of the clubs even just to have dinner! hehe I considered this trip as somewhat of a "scouting" mission, kind of get the "lay" of the land so to speak. Pun very much intended!! }(

Speaking of dinner though, another VERY nice touch at Campus on Friday afternoon/evening --- they had a FREE buffet open to everyone including customers and dancers. VERY nice touch! :-)

RE: Montreal -- June 26

Starting around 7pm, Campus was in full swing and later, Adonis, Stock, and Taboo were minimally attended. Perhaps, and to be fair, they probably come alive more after 10pm.

At Taboo, the bartender said they were back in business seven days a week. The DJ thinks things should get back to normal after the September court case. Mathew, a dancer who joined me at the bar and later, in a lap dance, said while he had his shorts on, you could touch above and below them; when he had them off, you could not touch at all. Secondly, when nude, he is not allowed to stroke himself to avoid "pulbic masterbation" laws. It makes a difference. It is hopeful that Taboo has had some busy nights. It is apparent the innocent blush is off. A loss.

Certainly, the lap dance is in full force and effect at the other three clubs. Stock's new section is fabulous. Its built for the purpose and Paul who lead me into it, was made for the part to show me his very best.

Frankly, by 9pm I was all set with a hotel (Goveneur) private with Mike from Campus, it was jumping and so was he. Montreal remains a very special place for us, with one flower clipped for the time being.:)

I'll be in Montreal in a couple weeks and plan to spend at least a few hours at the Campus and Stock. Who, in your opinion, is the hottest day time dancer at Campus? What's the story with Dan (aka Danny)? I'm pretty sure I have the correct name. He has a tattoo that says Danny, so it's tough to get it wrong. Anyone had any "friendly" experiences with this dancer?

A little hint about Roberto,he LOVES US currency-as he sends it back to his family in Cuba!

As to what boy is "hottest"-well that all depends on ones taste.

If I want a big dick that knows what he is about then Jace or Patrick or Michel

For twinks Roberto,or Dave

For a nice boy to have a fun night with,dinner etc....,Bill or -my Baby-Martin

(For the past six or seven years I've been going to Campus, Adonis, Stock and Taboo, I've always looked for the "catch of the day". There are always fresh dancers around with new attitudes and aspirations. Waiting around for somebody from last week, last month, or last year seems to me would be a real waste of time based on the change over and the availability of fresh chocies -- excepting, Mike from Campus last week -- the guy in the white underwear with the hard smooth body, huge cock, and twinkle in his eye. He was wonderful appearing at the Goveneur later that evening for me, too).:)

>(For the past six or seven years I've been going to Campus,

>Adonis, Stock and Taboo, I've always looked for the "catch of

>the day". There are always fresh dancers around with new

>attitudes and aspirations. Waiting around for somebody from

>last week, last month, or last year seems to me would be a

>real waste of time based on the change over and the

>availability of fresh chocies -- excepting, Mike from Campus

>last week -- the guy in the white underwear with the hard

>smooth body, huge cock, and twinkle in his eye. He was

>wonderful appearing at the Goveneur later that evening for me,

>too).:)

HELLO:( YOU HAVE POSTED MANY INTERESTING MESSAGES IN THE PAST. HOWEVER, IT IS NOT NICE TO TATTLE WHEN A DANCER COMES TO YOUR HOTEL ROOM. THIS COULD CAUSE EMBARRASSMENT TO THE DANCER AND PROBLEMS FOR OTHER CUSTOMERS WHO DO NOT PROVIDE THE NAMES OF SPECIFIC DANCERS WHO PROVIDE "EXTRA" SERVICES AWAY FROM THE BAR. TISK, TISK, TISK

Archived