Stock Bar - New Site

DallasTony
This topic is 7625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The new site is great! I think it will produce for them. However, I was there last weekend and the majority of guys I met and went into the private room with are not on the site. Is this just a way for them to make money or going to be a real way to keep up with who works there on a regular basis?

Steph has danced at the Gaiety, but not recently. I think he had some problems with management and won't be back.

As for the guys on the website, most of them do work there. I think the more popular guys pick and choose the days/weekends they want to work (American holidays for example).

I was pleased to see the pics of some of my new favorites :) Can't wait to go back.

What I want to know is WHO is that hot guy who has only a partial face shot on the home page? His right eye is the "feature" of the main banner on the top of the page, and the right side of his face is shown in the "portfolio" banner. He is someone who could me out of Taboo for a little while and into Stock! And Jimmy too, of course!

Archived