Taboo review, Gaiety style (well, sort of)

marc anthony
This topic is 7693 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CTguy

RE: My recipe for success.

Tampa you give excellent advice on getting back room dances and privates from the dancers. I have been to Montreal many times and I couldn't have said it better myself. You guys went to dinner with all those guys and it was just 50 CDN???? Where did you go - McDonalds? :7 I'm going back up in May and after hearing from you guys I can't wait. Did either of you guys get a chance to meet one of my favorites - David? The one with the cowboy hat.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Where did you go - McDonalds? :

Le Club Sandwich... always open, good food, good prices and great show after the clubs close. On Ste. Catherine a few blocks west of Taboo.

> Did either of you guys get a chance to meet - David? The

>one of my favorites one with the cowboy hat.

I suspect Mark has input on David. :7

Did either of you

>guys get a chance to meet one of my favorites - David? The

>one with the cowboy hat.

He was there twice during our stay, and I am sorry to say that I did not get a chance to be with him. He is very cute. Very hung! I did miss James, and hope he returns quickly and safely from his travels. I had great fun with all the new guys, but it is always great to see old friends as well.

Guest Tampa Yankee

I may not have had a private with Mickey but my time in the VIP room left a majpr grin painted on my face. He gave it his.}(

Archived