Adonis in Montreal

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 7700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

Easter Weekend Update

The news is mixed IMO

Dropped by on Saturday afternoon which used to be amateur audition day. Didn't see any auditions take place -- disappointing.

The good news: the place was nearly packed though not as crowded on the old 'audition' days. Nevetheless a good crowd and a dozen or so HOT dancers ranging from Taboo type twinks to swimmer types and light/moderate muscled hotties up to one big muscle guy.

The disconcerting thing was the long lapses between stage dancers -- five minutes and more. They used to move swiftly from one dancer to the next last year and the DJ kept the parade moving crisply. Now, it seems no one is managing the stage shows too closely.

I did one back room dance with a hot straight boy with tight abs, he offered a private that had to be right then, smelled like a hustle, especialy the part about a deposit to gurantee I was serious if I wanted it later. I don't do privates with straight boys; as traveller puts it -- too much work, especially if you want them to bottom.}(

Some really hot guys I'd be interested in if I didn't think they were straight and probably hustlers. After 45 min I moved on to Campus, it was 6PM.

Campus:

Campus was very busy both Fri. and Sat. I heard they had up to 40 dancers and were dancing two at a time on Fri. at least, that I observed. Several new faces it seemed, and for the better I thought.

When I first walked and sat down I spied this Asian boy that set my radar screen off big time. His name is Lucas I would find out later. He was on the line between twink and swimmer -- probably a little more twink. A nice defined body but not hard and chisled. I watched him off and on for maybe ten minutes, biding my time. The last time I looked up he was gone. But I saw this big muscle guy -- so not my type -- emerge from the back room and glance at me.

I knew Mr Muscle would be down shortly. A minute later he was at my table introducing himself to me. His name: Pedro, a 31 yo Cuban -- looked a little younger, maybe 5'8", dark bronze skin. He was friendly and chatty but didn't take long to ask me to the back room. He told me that I would enjoy his dance and that I would be very happy (how many times have I hear that one!!). Then he said "I have no limits", spoken with stong eye contact. He repeated the "no limits" comment and said that after the first dance if I was not pleased we would stop and I would owe him nothing. Even though he is not 'my type' I was impressed with his sales pitch and after all, I had nothing to loose on the first song. Bottom line: Pedro HAS NO LIMITS, short of total sacrifice of decorum, none that I could find -- and I pressed. After Pedro I was in no need of another lap dance or off-premises private right then. }(

However, I did reclaim a table and thought I'd put in another 30 mintues before heading out to dinner. After only a few mintues I see Lucas walking through the crowd in my general direction. Determined to meet him this time, we make eye contact. He joins me and we have five minutes of pleasant conversation and then asks if I'd like a back room dance. You bet!! Lucas is "so my type" :9 So off we go. Luckily the best booth for privacy IMO was open. }( Lucas was very friendly!! However, he admitted to being distracted by the environment where he was concerned about the Campus version of the Taboo 'minder' or maybe just others. Anyway, he offers that he is much more relaxed with a off premises private. This seemed in no way like a hard sell, rather a statement of fact and a willingness. Well, I'm all over this in an instant. We negociate specifics and I meet back up with him at the end of his shift. To cut to the case, Lucas was great fun, he is very nice has a great attitude. He was relaxed and very accommodating within his reportoire -- one of my better experiences in some ways. I will see him again and recommend him without hesitation to those with similar taste.

After meeting with Lucas, I had to run to Taboo where Mark, RetiredMike and Ryan/NYC were way out in front of me on the night's festivities. I had no complaints though. They wanted to know how my private with Lucas went but said they could tell be the expression on my face;) I was disappointed that Imissed Ryan's stage strip at the behest of Taboo management. He removed only his shirt for fear that more might cause the crowd to become unruly or possibly riot -- he gives 'cutie' a whole new level of 'hotness' }( This won't swell Ryan's head -- it can't get any bigger :+ He's the perfect bitch and he knows it and loves it!! :D Hun, I love you just they way you are... well maybe better on your stomach.}(

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived