Gaiety Dancer Jason on Rentboy NYC

marc anthony
This topic is 7714 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He goes by Jason on Rentboy, but apparently dances under a different name at the Gaiety (was it Tony or something?).

Anyway, just wondering if anyone knew if he is dancing at the Gaiety anytime in the near future, if he is still in NYC, and if his privates are still of high, versatile quality...

If you mean the Jason who lists that he will be in NYC 4/11-12, he used the name Jason while at The Gaiety. He hasn't been back at The Gaiety in quite a while. I doubt that 4/11-12 is a Gaiety appearance.

He had been at The Gaiety a few years back using the name Leo, perhaps that is what you were thinking of.

Marc, The dancer you are referring to "Jason" on NY rentboy, goes by the name "Tony" at the Gaiety. His home is in Florida. The last time he danced at the Gaiety was the week of Feb. 10th. So, it's almost time for his return. I'll ask around and see what I can find out.... Also, he gives a very interactive, full service private, no games, just a good time... Unfortunately, the last time he danced, it was the same week as hot twink "Johny" of Montreal... How many twinks can you do in a week? :9

Hi, Cooper,

I was at Stella's on Sunday night and Tony from Florida, who dances at the Gaiety, was there, so most likely he will be at the G this week. We spoke for a few minutes but unfortunately he was scooped out from under me. :-( A real sweet guy. Very hot, too. Robbguy

Guest Tampa Yankee

What do you think Marc??

>Unfortunately, the last time he danced, it was the same week

>as hot twink "Johny" of Montreal... How many twinks can you do

>in a week? :9

ummmm... seven... fourteen... 21.... no, I don't think 21 is doable. What do you think Marc??

:+

Guest Tampa Yankee

How many twinks can you do in a week?

>>How many twinks can you do in a week? :9

>

>ummmm... seven... fourteen... 21.... no, I don't think 21

>is doable. What do you think Marc??

>:+

>

Or for contrast, one nontwink of phylum Canadianus. :7

RE: What do you think Marc??

>>Unfortunately, the last time he danced, it was the same

>week

>>as hot twink "Johny" of Montreal... How many twinks can you

>do

>>in a week? :9

>

>ummmm... seven... fourteen... 21.... no, I don't think 21

>is doable. What do you think Marc??

>:+

>

In my younger days, maybe. Now, my limit for a week is pretty much a baker's dozen. (I plan for a dozen, but dammit if a hot one doesn't slip on in there unplanned)!

}(

Archived