Reds

gulliver
This topic is 7713 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello Gulliver,

Here is some RED info for you.

1) go to this link: http://www.eastsideboys.com/

2) click on "I AGREE"

3) enjoy the music video

4) click on the RED banner on the top of the page and BOOM - all the info you need to know is there

This is also a great web site to explore.

NOW you have me wanting to return to RED to see how things are. However, VERY sad there are no more lap dances. However, if or when they do start again my lips are SEALED!!!

VDN

PS - I hope you and friend have a slap and tickle good time.

>guys, my friend Floridrob is coming to NYC this weekend

>before we he to Brazil. He was asking about Reds. can anyone

>give me a recent heads up about this place and the activities

>available there on weekends and during the week.

RE: RED

>I was at Red tonight. Nothing going on. No more lap dances,

>and they didn't even have any dancers.

Bill, You went to RED tonight:

1. there was nothing going on,

2. there are no more lap dances,

3. there are no more dancers...

So what did you do?

RE: RED

Hey, Gulliver,

Great seeing you at the Gaiety on Saturday night. Talk about a small world. Btw, we did call you on Sunday night and left a message on your machine. We did Gaiety and Stella's again. Anyway, we had been to Red before we saw you Saturday. We got there around 11:30pm. Red was dead. D-E-D. A handful of guys at the bar, no dancers, a drag queen lip-synching. It was pathetic. If this is representative of how it normally is on a Saturday night, I don't know how this place can stay open. I was there in October on a Saturday night and it was a little busier with a couple of dancers but just as bad. The bartender told us that the show was supposed to start around 12:30. What show? No audience and no dancers. My advice is don't bother. I would much rather be at Gaiety or Stella's. At least there are hotties to check out. Incidentally, at the Gaiety, I spoke with Shane Rollins, my fave, and G.Q.

Archived