GAIETY TWINK WEEK: 11-25

Cooper
This topic is 7832 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If there is something to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving, it's the number of Twinks who grace the Gaiety stage this week...If you like your men young, hot, in shape, well endowed, and with a great tight bubble butt, you'll enjoy this week's show... If you're looking for a cute blond with blue eyes, check out KENNETH and TONY. If your tast in twinks is dark hair and eyes, you'll find sensuous FELIPE (super lips) and SETH. ....Watch out for SETH, he put on a poor performance today during the 3:30 show. He came out for his 1st number and the DJ played the wrong song. SETH was pissed, hardly moved, and stared at the DJ's box the whole time. When I saw Seth dance on Fri., his dance routine consisted of shifting his weight from one leg to the other and bouncing. Something he should have been able to do for the "wrong" song...As for the rest of the line up: ADAM, (not a twink) he's very handsome, on the short side, great build (his body pimples were obvious), with spiked brown hair, and a fat dick that stayed hard the entire 2nd number... Next we have FRANCOIS, he's new to me, but very good looking. He has that "let me dominate you" look and a dick to make you beg! He's tall, muscular, with light brown hair, blue eyes, and light facial hair.... I've saved the best for last. VICTOR, YIKES! his dick is HUGE and could do some serious 911 damage with it. He's a very handome Afro-American with a shaved head and a very muscular body. Also, the only dancer who didn't trim his pubic or butt hair. Seems like a super nice guy....My pick of the week is the handsome 22yo TONY. Had a great "full service" private with him. He loves sex and puts his heart and soul into satisfying your every need. You won't go wrong with this nice guy...Enjoy the holidays at the Gaiety! .. "Cooper" ..

>Thank you so much for your Monday review! Since I prefer

>dark meat I plan to hold off on the yams and get right to the

>main course!

>

>BRAVO

>

>v D N

>

>}(---------------- Hello VDN, your dinner awaits you! You've made a fine choice, bon appetite! and will you be having dessert after your meal?

>6pm show had only 5 dancers.

>

>Tony was not there :(

>Seth was also gone.

>

............ OMG! after just spilling the beans on my "killer" private with Tony, he doesn't appear for his next show! Guess I really gave him a work out.

:9 ... as for Seth not showing up, doesn't surprise me after the way he acted on the stage. It was the worst performance I've ever seen at the Gaiety. I wonder if Denise gave him his "pink slip".

Hey Jay, Thanks for letting us know that Tony is alive and well, and back at the Gaiety. I wonder why he missed the 6pm show? Also, glad to know that Tony is living up to his reputation as giving an excellent, full service private. How did you like the feel of his pierced tongue as he used it to pleasure you? Have fun on your next private with him...Does anyone know if Seth, the pissed off dancer, ever returned after his fiasco during the 3:30 show on Monday?

We Had 3 very nice looking Twinks this week but

Unfortunatly we are now down to 2. From what I hear

SETH has been fired. He was late for a performance and

decided to curse out the Manager ( One does Not Do that )

needless to say he was axed on the spot. Its Too bad hes

a cute looking kid .

Johny @ The Gaiety Week of 12/02

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to let you know that Johny (yes, only one N) is at the Gaiety until 12/8.

I have always liked this extremely sexy guy and I have always heard great things about his private shows so I decided to give it a try.

Well, I had the most ENJOYABLE time of my life. This young guy sure knows how to make you feel good and happy.

So, if you can make it to the city this week and you like young, cute and sexy guys, then I highly recommend Johny. What a GREAT, GREAT guy :9

Take care,

Luso :D

Archived