Tony of Gaiety still in NYC

Cooper
This topic is 7834 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

J...Clarification, which Tony are you talking about? The one who is currently at the Gaiety or the one who's in from Florida. If it's Fl. Tony, I saw him on 46th ST. walking his dog! As of 10pm he still hadn't found a place to stay...Hope he's ok, and yes, he does look good. (I can't get into the webpage you provided)..Thanks for keeping us informed...Didn't see you tonight at the Gaiety, you missed out on another M4M reunion.

I'm sure he means the latter one (not the one there this week)

Too bad, he could have stayed with me. Oh wait, no he couldn't. We haven't even spoken.

Darn it!! The one time I was ready to go talk to him, he didn't show up for his show.

Seriously, hope he finds a nice warm place to stay.

Jaynnj...When I saw Tony and his dog (Crystal) out on the streets of cold NYC, he was freezing standing in the snow, had 4 heavy suitcases, and no place to stay. He followed a star on 42nd St. traveling from one hotel to the next asking for a room, but was told "there is no room in the inn."... Jay, I see this as a sign that you, who started this thread, should seek out Tony and put him up in your comfortable home. I remember you writing a review on your fantastic private with him. Well, in the spirit of the Holidays, this is your chance to do something good for man-kind. Find this hot blond, blue eyed 20yo (bottom, who gives great head) and take him off the streets, provide him with food and warmth, AND whatever you do, don't put him in a Central Park stable!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Tony (from Fla )

has found a place to stay in NYC. He called me to let me know

that he is ok. He waited till he found a place to stay befor

he Phoned me. I told him that he should of phoned me right away instead of walking around NYC looking for a Hotel. But he did,nt do

that. I would of gladly taken him into my place but yours truly

lives in NJ. Needless to say he is doing fine and promised to

keep me updated on his where abouts. For Now He is in NYC and

taking appointments for privates. Tony is a great find and if one

would Not be disapointed if they spent time with this hotyoung man.

Cooper,

As you may recall from previous threads, I rarely make the first move in this type of interaction, so his phone number would do me little good. If he didn't figure out that I was interested in him, after I've tipped him 5 bucks at least 10 times, that's fine. If he takes the initiative, perhaps next time we'll be more successful in getting to know each other.

And yes, I love dogs. They seem to understand people better than most humans do.

The pics of Tony on the site mentioned here are nice, but he looks much better/cuter now with his hair shorter (at least that's my two cents).

For Now He is in NYC

>and

>taking appointments for privates. Tony is a great find and if

>one

>would Not be disapointed if they spent time with this

>hotyoung man.

Since you are endorsing him for privates, how about a mini-review? What does he do? Does he kiss? Is he top, bottom, vers, none of the above? How interactive is his private?

Tony does a great private and kisses like angel from

heaven. I am not one to kiss and tell but what the hell

hes open to just about everything and is very willing

to please and please is what he does. We kissed, I played

with him and then played with each other as well. It was money

well spent and I do hope to see him again soon.

Guest Armand Tesla

Mmmm, he looks a lot like a straight "macho" guy that I work with who I'm in total lust with.:9

I may visit NY some time soon.

;)

Guest Armand Tesla

You better hurry, I think he's only here until tomorrow.<<

Rats! Oh well, hopefully he'll be back sooner rather than later!

Archived