Today on Martha Stewart.

jacobno
This topic is 8147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome to "At Work with Martha Stewart." Today we're going to take a bankrupt company and turn it into something fabulous. "How's that?" you may ask. Easy, we're going to take my already large prescence in the company and with a little nurturing make it grow.

Well it's been 6 months of litigations, debating, and accounting.

Please say hello to K-Martha . It's a good thing.

Jake--you are going to have to explain your post to this old man--although maybe i could search on martha stewart and get some hint of what you are talking about--martha stewart is the trade name for sheets etc at Kmart and according to yesterdays business news they are very close to declaring bankruptcy, but i doubt that you are referring to such. How has the weather been in New Orleans--are things starting to get cranked up for Mardi Gras--one day this old man is going to get to New Orleans and hire you as a tour guide--you will earn your fee and never take your clothes off---

Jake---it is now time for you to work your magic on Kmart--so far Martha is going along with Kmart, but what the future holds is not certain--with the Superbowl and Mardi Gras coming up, you are going to be very busy, but you must find some time to help Martha--do you intend to endorse sheets or pillows ? Have a good day, and week, and year!

Ick no way. Superbow(e)l men scare me. MArdi Gras, well, I too participate in the festivities. Most guys that called in advance last year didn't follow through when I gave the confirmation call. Plus there are much hotter guys in town that with the right combination of juice and alcohol can be yours for free. I think my new policy will be keep number on hand.

I need furniture more than towels heh. Anyone know where I can get a nice four post bed or possibly a lace iron worked one? Sturdy of course. Maybe with a complimentary pair of handcuffs?

Guest IM_Moore

i like martha stewart she is so perfect everything she odes seems so easy it is cool to watch plus the way she talks is really cool. but the best was about a week ago and she had two very hot guys on set with her about 23-25 nice smile better bods they were amking cookies or something like that and i think she was showing them how to do it or they were showing her. a gangbang would have been even more fun to watch with martha in the middle. she will stay with ky mart. she has nothing to lose.

Archived