Story: The Frosty Fluffer

Bastian
This topic is 8156 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"You stuck what into where?!" I'd heard it all before, but that didn't stop me from giving this kid one of my most severe looks. The bare-chested, big dude's eyes were focused on his bare feet.

"I was just trying to defrost the icebox while my roomates outta town. I never had one as fancy as this before --"

"So you thought an icepick was just the thing," I finished for him. Man, that country drawl of his was starting to take my mind away from my work. I picked up a small hammer from the kitchen table. "Which you just happened to help along with this?" He held the frozen cartons away from his chest and nodded sheepishly. My cynical city slicker heart began to beat faster, pumping hot blood into the welcome wagon in my work shorts. "Don't worry, I can have this box freezing your nuts off by the end of the day, but it's gonna cost. You have plastic? You work?" I gave his hunky muscled frame a once over.

"Sometimes", he said, "but things are as slow around here as they are on the farm. Cole said if I can't find a regular job soon, that I could do some...modeling. But I don't know about that." He flopped into a kitchen chair, legs spread wide. I had a clear shot up the legs of his denim cutoffs to the lumpy bulge of his white Jockeys. Had I hit the Jackpot? The blush in his cheeks suggested he wasn't talking about the runway type of modeling.

I turned on my portable compressor to check the weld and repressurize the refrigerator's system. The kid had me completely worked up, but I wanted to play this out right. "Well, it looks like helping out your family has given you a nice bod. I bet you look great in underwear," I took a chance, "or I'm sure you could get some work doing nude modeling." I kept turned away from him, partly to hide my cock that had peeked out to say hello to this stud.

He studied his toes, then the ceiling. "I, uh, Cole said that too, but...I have this problem..." I hoped my disappointed groan was inaudible. "See, whenever I take my clothes off in front of people, I, uh, get a hard on. Even just talking about it...", he trailed off, shifting his hips forward in the chair to ease the constricting pressure. YES!! I leaped on my chance to bust this country boy cherry.

"That's not a problem, man. When you're on a shoot, they have these people on the set called fluffers whose specialty is giving blow jobs." I turned off the compressor before my final word, making the word 'blow-jobs' linger in the sudden silence. I knew it was BS, but I was betting corn-fed didn't. I opened the valve to let the new refrigerant get sucked into the system. "I bet after a good BJ you shrink right up, and they can take as many pictures of you as they want without you getting embarrassed. You got a hard on now?"

"Um, yeah," he swallowed. I closed the valve, turned, and knelt in front of his thick thighs.

"OK?" He stared at me dumbly as I unbuttoned his shorts and lifted his hips to slide them to the floor. "Man," I exhaled, sliding down his underwear, "that's a nice slab of country beef you got in those Fruit of the Looms." I double fisted it's length, my own tight cock signaling that the time for talk was over. I ducked my head down, sucking the giant mushroom cap head into my mouth.

"Oh man, suck it, suck it, SUCK IT!" Corn-fed gave good instruction. He gasped in shock and gripped the seat with both hands to shove his rigid body into the air. I chomped down on the meaty stalk of his flesh, shoving it deep against the back of my throat. My tongue swabbed at the underside of his pole, stroking at the underside of the bulging column, meeting the thrust that pushed his hips farther into my face. My sucking cheeks shaped themselves against the knotted veins, milking and pulsing with the throbs of hot blood underneath them.

The kid was shivering, on the edge, whiumpering with desparation. A couple pumps of my head on his hard stalk, and I felt a sweet drop of precum spread over and around my tongue. I dove to his furry base and licked at the mouth stretching cock's underside, feeling his balls tighten against my chin. With a howl of delighted relief, he dumped his load down my throat. The sweet smell of his steaming cum stuffed my nostrils and mixed with the tang that rose from the nest of curly, sweaty hair at the root of his cock. He locked his hands behind my head and grunted loudly. Rigid spasms shook his thick frame as blast after blast of steaming sperm roared through his red fucktube and shot into my gut. I ate all the cockcream the kid had been saving up, pulled every ropy drop from his tube, and gulped the spongy head into my throat when it stopped.

He fell back breathing heavily into the chair as I peeled my mouth from his wet crotch. "Boy buddy, " I said, "you sure pack a gutful! You must have been saving it up for your trip into the city!" The kid nodded and grinned. I stood and moved towards the apartment door. "That's real appreciated guy, but now we have to see how well you'd perform at a real shoot. Be right back." I licked my lips as I went down to the van for my camera.

Put your head right here

Cliff hanger...isn't that a blow job position? Glad ya liked the tale. I'm not going to write another chapter, if some other horny writer has an idea of what happened next I'd love to beat off to... um, read it. :D

Archived