Ass licking

Bastian
This topic is 8156 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest regulation

>AND - any acknowledgement yet at all that you lied about

>Worman having a study in the NEJM and/or that he claims that

>rimming transmits HCV? Or are you hoping that by hiding

>behind Unicorn (whose post actually NEGATES what you've

>said), that your lies will be forgotten?

>

TT, it's not always easy to figure out who you're talking to because you often copy those who've accused you of posting under multiple names by making the same accusations against others. Since I was the first person to mention Worman I'll reply. There is a study on transmission of hcv by anal contact in the NEJM. Worman did write a paper on it. That's all I've ever said. Lying about that will not change it, but if the whole subject of the health risks of rimming scares you that much you can pretend I never brought it up. Feel better now?

Meanwhile, do me a favor and try not to get too much crap on your tongue. I was going to ask you to let me borrow it to clean off the undercarriage of my lawnmower. There's some grass, leaves, oil, grease and probably some dog poop down there, but that won't bother you, right? :-)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest andorrian

>First,

>if you have questions about the safety of rimming consult

>your own physician.

I did (he is gay). He said he knows no reported cases of hepatitis c transmission by rimming but there is a risk if the people doing it have tissue breaks where they touch since it is carried by blood. He said the risk of catching some other stds by doing that is higher and he would stay away from it.

>Spendy,

It's so cute how you have little nicknames for all of yourselves. You call yourself Pick, Spendy, Reg...all so adorable. Makes you feel liked, loved, wanted, huh? Guess what? You're none of the above. We all hate you. We're all out to get you. NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!!!

Guest spendlove

>Once again, you're telling us too much abouy yourself. More

>information than we need to know.

I'm telling you that I've seen your act before and I don't need to see it again. Take it on the road, chump!

x(

Guest spendlove

>We all hate you. We're

>all out to get you. NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!!!

There's something up this guy's ass all right, but it isn't a tongue.

}>

Archived