A Question for you American History Buffs

Guest sdmuscl4hire
This topic is 8178 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest sdmuscl4hire

After indepth search and frustration, I can not find the year that the US Military started imposing a rigid standard on how you had to look in the sexually appealing catagory before they would enlist you.

Maybe one of you can help me out. I have seen so many guys on line that are to be assumed very sexy and quite the stud after putting military or ex military in their profiles. Even to the point of not needing to send a recent photo of themselves for confirmation. If I had the year I would know what years I could accept and what years I would have to verify. Hell I even see some that get Bonus points for being military.

Michael Johnson

Being a smart ass as usual

Guest Thunderbuns

>After indepth search and frustration, I can not find the

>year that the US Military started imposing a rigid standard

>on how you had to look in the sexually appealing catagory

>before they would enlist you.

Well I never met a Marine whose butt I wouldn't lick. I think they have a sexier image than some other enlisted men. The uniforms don't exactly hurt either. Another group that gets me going just to hear them mentioned are "Navy Seals"

Thunderbuns

Archived