Star Shinig Brightly

Lucky
This topic is 8180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For my christmas wish, I hope some nice guys on the board who are in the Christmas spirit will help give me my fourth star in the rating system by saying something positive about me.

What a Christmas that would be, having the gift of a fourth GOLD star next to my name.

Star bright, str light, won't you be my star tonight?

:_

Guest DavidofNYC

Ocean Traveller does not sound like a nice man.

Although I don't often get to these boards, I always find Lucky's postings to be among the most interesting!

Guest TruthTeller

>Ocean Traveller does not sound like a nice man.

>Although I don't often get to these boards, I always find

>Lucky's postings to be among the most interesting!

With riveting and fascinating posts like this one, the Message Center sure does have a great deal to look forward from the contributions of one its "newest members."

You sound like a 5-year old girl: "I like Jimmy. I don't like Tommy. Bobby is nice. Timmy is mean. Ocean Traveller isn't nice. I like Lucky."

For the sake of truthful disclosure, you should change your name to "DebbieOfNYC" before subjecting us further to your "personality" -- and, if you can manage it, you should put a wide circle with a happy face inside of it over the "i". That would be reflective of the real "you."

>With riveting and fascinating posts like this one, the

>Message Center sure does have a great deal to look forward

>from the contributions of one its "newest members."

>

>You sound like a 5-year old girl: "I like Jimmy. I don't

>like Tommy. Bobby is nice. Timmy is mean. Ocean Traveller

>isn't nice. I like Lucky."

>

>For the sake of truthful disclosure, you should change your

>name to "DebbieOfNYC" before subjecting us further to your

>"personality" -- and, if you can manage it, you should put a

>wide circle with a happy face inside of it over the "i".

>That would be reflective of the real "you."

Hey, TT. Are you posting because you're bored? Because I thought you were the big proponent of getting a life. Or should I say "life." Maybe you relax your standards on holidays.

While I've got you, that was quite an arresting series of harangues you posted in the other thread re: contracts. Is that how you make a living, laboring doggedly over the inconsequential? Poor guy. No wonder you're so crabby.

Archived