Search

Ignoto
This topic is 7199 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If I use the "search" function on this message board, it returns a list of topics that may run three or four pages. But if I then "search" for the text I want, using my browser, nothing ever shows up. Is the only way to find the reference to the word I want, to read through several thousand?

I've always had trouble with the forum's search function, especially if you enter something into the regular search. Can't usually find anything with that. Advanced search usually works for me though.

It may well confuse people that as they're in the MC there's yet another search feature (the google based one in the banner) which is completely useless for the Message Center. (Also, is there a way to get that one to default to searching the site instead of the whole web?)

Just my humble opinion, for what it's worth, and thanks again for all your hard work!

Archived