Message Center page loading slow/timing out?

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 7428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

Hey has anyone else encountered the Message Center page loading VERRRRRY slowly, or timng out, or both? It happened to me much of the day yesterday, and it happened again this morning from around 6:45 am CST until well after 9 am CST. It also happened whether I used my AOL browser or IE.

Hooboy explained it somewhere on the site yesterday. I think it was ahead of the new reviews column. Anyway, he said something like " for the second time in 5 years, the severs went down" and that the site was using backup servers, so the speed would be slower and the site might hiccup now and then. Seems fine today so far.

Sorry but to complicate matters even further, I am having CONNECTION problems in my hotel wherever I am. NOTE: I did not say my computer was not working and neither of the computers I travel with have been stolen.

It appears my ISP in the USA has, as usual, repaired things quickly.

Archived