Viewing older posts

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 4763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hooboy mentioned that people are complaining that the older posts have disappeared. Not, True! Here's what's happening.

The default for the system is to only show the topics that have activity for the last month. You can change the default at the expense of speed. Here's how:

Look for the link near the top labled: "Listing topic from last one month" and click it. That'll take you to your user option pages. The second block down is labeled: "Date Limit", change the limit to "All available". Now scroll down to the end of the page and click "Update".

Go back to the forum, and notice now that you have LOTS more messages, but that it takes longer to download.

Enjoy, Daddy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Hey Daddy, quick question, and I am really embarrased to ask, I know it is really and elementary question at best, but I am a newbie at alot of things. Soooo here goes. How do I post a link to say a masseur I know and want people to check out. Remember your answer must be geared toward say a 10 year old :-)

Guest Rich.
Hey Daddy, quick question, and I am really embarrased to ask, I know it is really and elementary question at best, but I am a newbie at alot of things. Soooo here goes. How do I post a link to say a masseur I know and want people to check out. Remember your answer must be geared toward say a 10 year old :-)

Hey Bigvalboy

In case Daddy's hungover and busy drawing Zzz's, I thought I'd try and answer for him.

Firstly, you can simply paste the full web address directly into a post, so if I wanted to make a link to this page, I'd copy the full address in my browsers' toolbar and paste, which would give me:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?62751-Viewing-older-posts&p=719151#post719151

Alternatively, and a little neater, highlight a piece of text, say Bigvalboy and click on the insert link icon (looks like a globe-with-a-chain) in the Forum's toolbar (directly above where you type) and then paste the link into the pop-up box. I also tend to recolour and underline it as well so it's obvious it is a link, eg. Bigvalboy.

Hope that helps. If it doesn't, PM me and I'll send you screen shots!

Richard

Archived