The Lounge too WIDE

Guest Jocoluver
This topic is 7961 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Jocoluver

Very difficult to view posts in the Lounge because the window is too wide and I have to constantly scroll back & forth horizontally toread. No such problem with the other forums. How to fix this? I have my window as wide as monitor will allow and still have to scroll. Pain in the ass.x(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jocoluver

Scroll problem back for 3 days now.

I guess it doesn't bother anyone else; for me it ransks right there with stockmarket & dubya & Ashcroft.

er, don't you web masters ever notice? Can't it be fixed permanent like?}>

Guest Jocoluver

My screen at maximum width and resolution maximum at 1024x758. today the scrolling problem has metastasized to the second forum, too:'(

Guest bottomboykk

That is so strange. I'm running at the same resolution, and am having no problems.

Daddy, are you there? What's the answer to this?

Guest Dougie49

Im sure it has something to do with why everyone else has post and I don't It just hits different people different ways

Very strange. It's not happening for me here, and I'm running in a video mode that is prone to these problems.

Perhaps you should "toss your cookies" and/or clear your browser's cache?

The forums have been drearily normal (stupidity and all) for me lately.

Archived