Posting

Guest chaz49wm
This topic is 8122 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest chaz49wm

I hope that I am not beating a dead horse. But have tried to be an active member of this board or center or whatever we call it now days. I have used it for more than a year but didnt register till Oct. So call me a lurker. I know there has been an on again off again problem with the Post's registering. I find it hard to look at my little 0 all the time and look at all the rest. Are we really going to fix it? Can it be done easily or without a lot of hassle. IF not then why not take away all the rest that are on there much like you did with the rating system. I dont want to keep complaining about this but I feel a little cheated " Like a guy with a little dick" LOL Chuck:P

Chuck, it's sorta out of our hands.

Daddy didn't write the software. It was purchased. All bugs and enhancement requests are passed along to the authors but it's up to them to prioritize.

I'm sure they look at all the requests they get from all customers and prioritize appropritely. (Thank GOD they fixed the bug that was causing posts to be deleted when released from the queue!)

There's just not much we can do about it. The request has been logged. We'll just have to wait.

Archived