what happened to my post?

Guest happyday
This topic is 8240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest happyday

Please excuse this question as I am sure you have had same question 1000 times. I am new to this and an airhead when it comes to computers. Yesterday I (successfully I thought) posted a message to THE LOUNGE and it has not been shown. Actually I thought it was a good question, something I was curious about and a subject I found nothing on when doing a search. Is there anyway to know if my message was ever received or maybe possibly zapped by a moderator? If it was never received I will try again. If it was rejected by a moderator my ego will be badly damaged and I will probably need some counseling.

Well I don't remember seeing a post by you and certainly don't think any of us "zapped" one. We generally hold questionable posts in the queue and discuss them. If your post didn't violate the libel or personal information rules it would have gone through unless for some reason it disappeared into cyberland. Try again. :-)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lorenzo

I just registered on this site today(I couldn't resist, I love it!) and I tried posting something too(In the Lounge section). For some reason it's not showing up. I know I didn't just hit the "preview" button because I edited the message slightly. Help!:)

Archived