Un-Monitored?

Guest FirstPlace
This topic is 8315 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest FirstPlace

Daddy, I noticed several threads where people mention they are not monitored. Also, there is a post count next to many people's threads. How can I become un-monitored and have my post count activated?

Again this is only myfirst time in your forum so I hope these questions are being posted to the correct person.

Guest Daddy-In-Training

>Daddy, I noticed several threads where people mention they are >not monitored. Also, there is a post count next to many >people's threads. How can I become un-monitored and have my

>post count activated?

>

>Again this is only my first time in your forum so I hope these >questions are being posted to the correct person.

The simple answer is to participate! Believe it or not, the majority of people that visit the message board don't post and/or reply to messages. Once, a person has proven that they are reasonable they get upgraded. Of course that raises the questions of "What is reasonable?"

From my point of view, people that basically nice (even if opinionated) that can argue their point without resorting to taking cheap shots at people. People that take it as well as they can dish it out. People that can agree to disagree with other people. People that can take things with a grain of salt. People that take the time to add Emotion Icons :o and or Emotion strings <Zing!> to show when they are teasing and/or joking. People that can take a <Smack> with good grace, and keep going. People that not only that can celebrate our similarities but also our differences. People that are fun, show humor, and take the message center to new places.

-- Daddy

Guest Daddy-In-Training

The authors of the message center was able to reproduce the counter bug, so I expect we'll get a fix within the next version or two of the software.

The only way to get around the bug, is to be upgraded (which I addressed in the other reply.)

-- Daddy

Archived