Number of Posts

Guest Thacher Cate
This topic is 8369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Thacher Cate

I've posted numerous times and still the ongoing count for me is still one. What exactly is wrong? Can the problem be fixed? Thanks.

Guest trekker

Not just you. The counter seems to have gotten suspended in the process of switching over to moderation. I even just saw a post which said "0 posts" right there on the post (don't remember who).

Aside from the counter, which doesn't bother me a whole lot, the email, private mail and profile icons have disappeared from new threads and threads with new posts after the start of moderation, and that does bother me, especially the private mail part. Why is that necessary, and what good is an in-box if nobody can send anything to it?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest trekker

>Did you ever get an answer to your question?

Don't know if you mean my question (trekker) or Thacher's above.

Re: my question: Not really. Just "we're working on it". At one point Daddy said he had received the new version of the software (unstated implication: it may/will fix the problem) but the problem is still there. See the thread "Daddy, Help!" in this forum which has his response. Also the thread "You *Don't* Have Mail" in the Lounge, which has a comment from Hooboy that says "we will fix it", but it hasn't been fixed. That thread is way down in the stack by now. Maybe I'll revive it.

Am I the only one that thinks this should be fixed?

Archived