Street hustling in Dallas

Guest verymarried
This topic is 5924 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

Picking up street hustlers is full of risks. I know this but it has been a fantasy of mine for a few years and I have acted on it several times. Headed to my hotel late at night this week, I cruised down Oak Lawn near Cedar Springs in Dallas and there was an 18-20 year old buzzed hair good looking guy slowly pedaling a bicycle. John piled his bike into my car and we drove to the Holiday Inn at Love Field. His buff body was amazing. He did some oral, we carried on for awhile, I paid him $100, we talked, he gave me his cell number and said his name was John. I told him I'd give him a call when on another trip in Dallas. 5 hours later at 6:00 am I am trying to get my act together to get to a meeting in Ft Worth, and there is a knock at the door. I look through the peephole and John is there and says he needs cab fare as someone backed over his bike and he needs a towel because he is soaking wet due to rain. He looks drugged out through the peephole, or so I imagine. I tell him I can't open the door and he gets louder and starts cursing. He says he needs $12 for cab fare and I eventually slide it under the door. He curses some more, calls me some names and I tell him I will have to call security. He finally left. I heard him talking on his cell. I envisioned all kinds of things like he had an accomplice and they planned to do me harm, rob etc. Or maybe he really was in trouble, but I don't think so. It isn't even raining by that time. I left the room cautiously a little while later and saw no sign of him. Okay so why am I writing all this? I'm a guy, like most of you, with a life I value and a family I cherish. I would like all that to continue. I do foolish things and think I will evade harm and that problems always happen with the other guy. I hope I will reread this and that some risk takers like myself will also. While I was not harmed, I believe I could have been had I taken just a little more risk. If there are stories out there about what poor judgment can do to ruin lives, maybe fools like me will wake up and appreciate what we have a little more and not take crazy risks. I appreciate the chance to share thoughts.

Guest zipperzone

I can understand your concerns - it was wise of you not to open the door. I would think that if you had given him $100 earlier, he would have had cab fare left a few hours later.

The problem with an experience such as this that it probably negated any pleasure you had from the original contact.

And on another note - great to see a post in this forum after a silence of more than three months.

Archived