Where have all the College Boy/Grad Students Gone??

Guest Wetnwildbear
This topic is 6028 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Wetnwildbear

Not so long ago Philly had a hot scene of Hustlers

College Guys- Grad Students - Waiters - Blue Collar Guys

who worked the Bars (Like in any big city)

Would buy you a drink after some eye contact flirting - a few

minutes of conversation

Then came the offer - Later You might see them on the corner

chatting and looking for love if no one had taken the offer.

Whats left in the Philly Gayborhood is SCAGG on the corners

and no one cruising the bars!

Whats on the street is druggy Scagg/heroin hetros who acost you

on your way to or from the bars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DallasTony "hit it on the head!" Apparently the guys have begun to seek $$$$$ for fun via the net.

A month or so ago, I went to http://www.Craigslist.org for the first time and surfed ads for San Francisco, Monterey, and Los Angeles. You should see the list; I've also gone to Brasil and Argentina and Chile and Peru, too since I will be visiting there soon. Again, I've made valuable contact, namely for guides.

All of this has been interesting, yet sad for those who like to cruise the various neighborhoods in their respective cities. I never did this, but I sympathize with those who did and would like to still be doing this!

• 1 month later...

Interesting subject. Years ago Rounds on the upper east side was where you met College Boys, Grad Students and Blue Collar. Rounds closed and the Townhouse was allegedly where you'd find the above. A week ago I went to the Townhouse for the first time and there was not a College Boy, a Grad Student or a Blue Collar to be found in any of the three bars. I suspect that the Townhouse is no longer welcoming them. As for those who do hang out on street corners and x-rated video stores--I guess they can't afford computers. I'm going to give the Monster in the Village a look over. I hear the music there is pretty loud so I'll be sure to wear ear plugs.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CURIOUS35

Any hustlers scene (bar, or other spots) in Mobile, Alabama? Any suggestions? What should I be leery of? Any response would be appreciated.:9

Archived