Jersey City Street Hustlers

hotchill2
This topic is 6949 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am amazed that I cannot find any street hustlers in Jersey City, New Jersey.

Perhaps I am amazed because of the demography and economic landscape of Jersey City. It seems to me that with such a large population of African American and Hispanic men who are underemployed (and unemployed), the field should be wide open for hustling. SO does anyone know where to find street hustlers in Jersey City? All replies will be greatly appreciated.

running out the door.....thunder day and were late.

just want to apologize to any and all that took the above post seriously.

the intersection i refered to is the location of the jersey city police dept.

especially want to offer a special apology to those that e-mailed me asking about the area,never cruised the area wouldn't even know where to begin....sorry-;(

>What is thunder day?

it's "thunder over louisville" the start of the derby festivities.

each year the downtown riverfront hosts one of the largest fireworks displays in the world and a rather impressive military air show.

last year it attracted over 700,000 people,but the weather this year was cold and wet..and only about half that number showed up.

each year my dad has a thunder party at his office for family and friends...great view of the show,good food and real comfort as opposed to hot dogs,flat beer and hundreds of thousands of people crowding you on the ground.

anyway thats what thunder is,the start of the derby season.

Archived