Toronto

twinkboylover28
This topic is 6965 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Best bet is the bar Sneakers on Yonge Street and the streets around it. Look around Grenville, Grosvenor, and Breadabane. When I was there last July the daytime bartender at Sneakers was very helpful.

The pickings weren't great, but this is the best place to look.

Hi there! Now that the worst of winter here in the Great White North seems at last to have passed, there is a bit more action in the hustler scene in Toronto. Sneakers is still the place to start looking but the boys do like to stretch their legs along nearby Grovenor Street. I think Americans will find the prices right (in the $50 to $80 range). However, as always, one must be careful -- a lot of these guys are heavy doper.

You will find a few quite attractive boys for hire among the several wasted one. I met a young man named Kenny a week ago. He is in his early twenties and on the husky side which I like. Of course, he is "bi". Aren't they all? I took him to the Days Inn which is close by and we spent a couple of hours there. He was no great shakes in the oral department but was happy to bottom and I have the idea he enjoys being fingered and otherwise loosened up. He wouldn't give me a telephone number. He lives with his girlfriend. Don't they all?

On a bigger budget, you might want to check out the strippers at Remington's (down Yonge Street from Sneakers).The guys are generally good looking and some very muscular. Besides the $20-a-song private sessions (which I find only frustrating), there are a few dancers who will do outcalls. Look to $250+ prices.

Have fun!

Archived