Hustlers Cancun

world traveler
This topic is 7031 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If I were there in Cancun with you, I could drive you there, even though we'd be searching for an hour or two. Which means I can only describe where it is. Over in the mainland part of Cancun (Old Cancun?) there is a kind of strip mall area where there is a "kind of" gay oriented store. They had a rainbow flag out the window. Anyway, that mall area around 10 p.m. was really cruisy. And if you go to Isla Mujeres, just a 20 minute boat ride away, go to the beach to the left of the ferry dock. Its pretty long. Walk toward the Na Balan Hotel. That whole beach area was incredibly curisy. I met a guy from Australia there who introduced me to half the Mexican Navy. For a six pack of beer, it was just about anyone you wanted. This was pretty much after 5 p.m. until about 2 in the morning. I think its kind of risky, but sure was fun.

I forget the name of the park, but in the old part of cancun (not the "7" strip that all the hotels are on...I think the street is Tulum??

behind burger king is a park and a movie theatre...in the area in front of the movie theartre is is always someone looking.

be careful of the bar picante...I was pickpocketed twice in there...they must be VERY good because i dont use a wallet i keep my money in my front pocket with a rubber band around it...I never felt a thing either time...and imagine the second time I was on the alert and that didnt help.

I just got back from Havana...things are ok there now...easy flight from cancun too.

Archived