Hustlers in The Bronx

gilbertinbronx
This topic is 7100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Gilbert, there ARE or used to be places in the Bronx to pick up some cool hustlers.

The Zerega Industrial Area, right off the Whitestone Bridge, used to be a great place to capture horny guys, and especially thug type guys who did it all for a small cost.

The area around Jerome Avenue and Fordham Road (right near the park) used to be a great place to visit, but I haven't been there in a while and I know that 5-7 years ago, it was a GREAT place to catch some hot Bronx cock.

While the Zerega area is still active, I'm not so sure about the Fordham location, based on the police presence in the area.

Perhaps if we all clamor enough for it, the Bronx will come back to its glory days and provide us with hot hunky thug type guys who don't mind doing it all, or doing whatever.

I know I enjoyed, several years ago, the ability to shoot up to the Bronx and get a load off with whomever was there. And the pickings were good. Unlike Manhattan based drug-infected hustlers, the Bronx boys were clean, tasty and VERY willing, for a price.

Maybe you and I should advertise, discretely, on AOl or some other forum to help bring the Bronx cock offerings back to life.

• 3 weeks later...

RE: Homothugs

Oh, how I wish I could've seen that news program too! The Bronx and Brooklyn have long lived in my imagination as places to hunt for handsome Rough Trade. Yes, I'm living in a fantasy world... I've only been to NYC twice, and to neither Borough I mentioned... and all my fantasies of "Beyond Manhattan" have been born from works of fiction... "West Side Story", "The Warriors", art by George Tooker, "Last Exit to Brooklyn"... and more things I'm sure which I can't remember right now.

In any case, I yearn for an outer Borough (&NJ)hustler scene that probably never was.

Come here, you handsome working-class hero, you...!

La Trix,

born & lived almost always on the W.C.

Actually, it was a repeat of a program they did earlier in the year.

I had a number of my straight friends watch it and they were floored.

The piece did not give us any good places to go (that is, if you are white...I pass for Latino mix) as they were all populated by Black and Latino "homothugs" (their word, not mine).

It brought to light for the straight community, particularly the straight community of color, that Black/Latino men ARE part of the closeted homosexual culture. It also stressed that a significant number of these men were married. Probably a bit of a shocker to straights, but I think most of our people realize this.

Really good to have on TV. Definitely combats racial stereotypes of homosexuals and shows that gay men can be tough, bad ass, thugs, or we can be effeminate or we can just "be."

Perception is 9/10's of the law, so if you can wear the look, and walk the walk...you could be an honorary homothug. Sigh, how I'd LOVE to be unlacing some macho thug's Timberlands right now, sliding them off, playing tickletoes... .

Damn, here I am in Oaktown, why can't I find a nice homothug?

Wistfully,

La Trix

Archived