Fort Lauderdale?

CT Dick
This topic is 7223 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Where are the boys in Ft L?

>Does anyone go to Johnny's anymore?

>Do any of the stripper bar boys do private show? What do they

>charge?

>I'd appreciate any info.:-)

>

>Dick

The dancers at Dudes http://www.dudesbar.com will do lap dances. I've never inquired about privates while there or been approached by the dancers for a private. Although I did hookup with a hot latin dancer from there off the clock. :9

The dancers at Cupid's in North Miami (and/or West Palm Beach) do privates. The rates seem to vary by dancer ($120-$150) plus $60 to the house for use of a room. I did this once and felt as if I was ripped off, but I think I just picked the wrong dancers. Some of the dancers do privates away from the club as well. I meet one of them once and it was okay.

Johnny's is hit or miss. Some nights it is virtually empty with only 3 dancers but thurs, fri & sat there can be up to 10 dancers with a larger crowd. Parking is a bit of a pain since a new business moved in next door. I have found that on the slow nights you get alot of attention although the dancers have to leave every 15 minutes or so to dance. LOL... Also I have been hit on by a couple of hustlers at Johnny's that were not dancers. The staff caught on to their obvious attempts on all the customers and threw them out though.

I have had a nice private with a young cuban dancer at Johnny's (forgot his name) Carlos is my favorite dancer there.

I have never had a problem arranging private sessions with dancers at Dudes, Johnny's or Boardwalk. Some are limited in what they do. Some offer just massage and others more. Boardwalk has the best variety of dancers and you can get a lap dance in a private area to discuss other options. Johnny's dancers seem to need the money more than others. In my opinion the VIP rooms at cupids do not lend themselves to private shows.

Hope that helps.

Archived