Hustlers busted in Chicago

tedbear
This topic is 7340 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On tonight's (3/28/04) news, NBC5 reported a number of prostitutes had been arrested on the north side and that most of the arrests were men dressed as women. Only one appeared as a man and they were all fairly skanky looking.

Just thought I'd post an FYI.

Guest houseboy

There is a small thing about this in the Metro section of the Tribune today. Oddly enough, they are giving full names and approximate street addresses of the guys that were apprehended, which strikes me as somewhat un-kosher, but might be common reporting practice. For your info, CEO, the bust went down in Boystown, at the corner of Belmont and Sheffield.

Sean Lespagnol

Chicago, IL

http://www.seanlespagnol.com

"Big and tasty - every day!"

Lock 'em up!

I don't see it as "useless." The guys in drag who hustle at this intersection are often hassling people and the police, from what I understand, were responding to complaints from people who live in the neighborhood and other "johns" who'd been robbed by a couple of the guys. This wasn't a "gay" hustling bust . . . it was a bust of guys in drag blowing straight johns. Get over it!

Archived