Boston?

Guest manrent1
This topic is 7337 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say I don't think there is anywhere you can find street hustlers in Boston.. Sad but maybe true, if they are out there they are hiding.... Maybe someone has an idea it might be cool to know.. I haven't been down to the combat zone in a while but the other day I realized that Liberty Books is gone.. What happened to it did it move? I think every city needs the debauchery of a Combat Zone but they are gone from so many cities.. Sooo sad.

Once in a while you'll see a hustler or two on Arlington Street, between Boylston and Columbus. That used to be one of the main cruising spots.

But the guys are few and far between these days.

You can also try late at night (11:00 pm to 2:00 am) in Bay Village, especially near the intersection of Piedmont Street and Church Street, or father down Piedmont near Jacques. But many of the people on the street in Bay Village are transvestites or real women. (If you do go to Bay Village, remember that it's a residential neighborhood and that people are sleeping. Also remember that the police patrol the neighborhood in cars and on bikes. So be careful.)

Happy Hunting.

BG

• 2 weeks later...

Why limit it to Boston? In the USA, the bar/street boy hustle scene is a thing of the past, in just about every city. Of course, there are still pockets of the bar/street boy scene, but the quality is nowhere what is was in the past, and the pockets are much fewer and further between and the danger level is ten fold. It's been that way since the "boy for hire" scene has shifted from the hustler bars/streets to the internet. :-(

Guest tango

It may sound strange, but to me the paucity

of street boys is just another sign of how

provincial Beantown is. And uptight (although not in the interesting places!)

Well, I don't know anything about the street/bar hustle boy scene in Boston, so I couldn't even fathom a guesstimate on the price.

But most of these current scenes, at least in the cities in the US that I have experience with, is a dangerous scene as most of the hustlers are druggies. Unless you have really good experience with this scene, I would not recommend it to a novice.

The most active current scene in the US that I have experienced is Phoenix where the average fee is in the $20 to $40 range. Same here in DC, but the action is a lot less here than in Phoenix. This is limited to oral, but be sober, sane and safety concious if you plan to go this route.

Archived