Tom Cruise in Vanity Fair

Guest exFratBoy
This topic is 8191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest exFratBoy

Just picked up the latest issue with Mr. "I'll-Sue-You-For-Even-Thinking-I'm-Gay"on the cover.

Wow! The cover shot, plus two more inside, look like the beginning of a spread in Freshman or Unzipped of something. Cruise even poses in the classis "here is my armpit hair" shot.

While the pics are hot and Cruise is looking damn fine for 40, talk about conflicting messages....

(Not to mentiont he huge bonus the publicist who scored that one must have gotten.)

But if you like the way TC looks, check out the magazine.

Hey there exFratBoy, :)

src=http://fs9.dotphoto.com/MemberImages/212347/i8D4741AE-0D27-468A-BD8D-184ACE3F1C50.jpg

Little Tommy Cruise, who I never thought of as gay until he became so vehement in his denials, does look great at 40!

Take care, Les;-)

Guest scrtlovr

Although I certainly wouldn't kick Mr. Cruise out of my bed, I still think he pales compared to last month's issue with Brad Pitt. Brad, at least, not only has the looks, but he has talent too! And he looks like someone you'd want to know. Tom Cruise is just one vapid dude, not quite as vapid as Keanu Reeves, but close. Needless to say, however, I wouldn't kick Keanu out of my bed either! I'd better stop, I'm getting all excited!;-)

He's very earnest in his acting, which is to say that he rarely turns in a really beliveable performance, although he seems to try. He does look good and he needs to, because once the male inquenue is gone, people will notice his limitations as an actor (if not his limitations as a person) and soon he will be lucky to guest shots on whatever variation on "has-been theatre" (e.g., Love Boat, Murder She Wrote) the networks come up with in the future.

Guest exFratBoy

Yeah, Vanity Fair has become a wealth of homoerotic images lately. Pitt on the cover with his abs and little chest hairs in close-up... Heath Ledger a little while back with his pants undone and his pubes poking out...

Les- can you post the two inside shots for the group? The 'here is my armpit hair' shot in particular is way hot.

Guest Jason Reardone

I have it on pretty good authority that this boy is playin' for our team. Wether he admits it or not or even if I'm totally off base, I still think he's a total hottie, just wish he were a little taller, :) <jr>

Luckiest guy in the world. Short, bad teeth, funny nose, beady eyes, and certainly can't act. He's still cute somehow, and the highest paid actor in the US, right, or is it Nicholson?

<<Les- can you post the two inside shots for the group? The 'here is my armpit hair' shot in particular is way hot>>

I don't get Vanity Fair exFratBoy,

:'(

I lucked out finding the cover online...I checked a few fan sites and so far no one has scanned the pics.

There was an intriguing remark in The Guardian "that each armpit had its own hairdresser"...LOL... Now I'm on a mission to find that damn picture.

Take care, Les;)

Guest Kevin 2

<He's still cute somehow, and the highest paid actor in the US, right, or is it Nicholson?>

I have no idea what Nicholson is paid but I'm positive he's not the highest paid, If so someone needs to help the guy that paid him. BTW on the news yesterday Arnold has broke whatever the record was to be paid the highest salary for an actor a record 30 Million for T3! I can't wait but it will be a few years before it hits the screens I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...

It took awhile exFratBoy,

src=http://fs9.dotphoto.com/MemberImages/212347/iB2C7FAAA-DF92-4EC9-A595-79C3FF367681.jpg

There's a little controversy kicked up by this pose. It seems that Tom being as short as he is 5'6 to 5'9 depending on who you ask...has been labled an 'armpit actor' as he only reached Nicole's armpits.

This was his 'kiss my ass' reply. Touch touchy Tom...:7

Take care, Les

Archived