Return from fort lauderdale

Guest mkitgroaz
This topic is 7665 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest mkitgroaz

Well it looks like the police and the neighborhood have cleaned up sunrise blvd. As a frequent visitor of so. fla for 23 years it looks like so fl is going the way of the dinosaur. Like so many places that you could pick up hustlers.

There were a few kids but as soon as they showed themselves, the cops were right there. I spent a lot of time in that area and behind the cubby hole and was able to score a couple of times. And with me i am allways looking for the right kid, I am very picky.

The only good thing

concerning this topic are the kids in Johnny's dancing. That is the type i like.

Well goodbye from another dry area that use to have action, Phoenix

Guest mkitgroaz

>No action anymore in the 3rd Street/Roosevelt Avenue area?

>There was still some when I left in '99, but admittedly not

>the greatest action.

>

>

No police have cleaned up that area also:(

There is still some action in downtown but it is actually on 1st/Roosevelt. The alley bhind CC's still has boys. They will walk over to 1st street and then down to the park, one block north. Last week I picked up a nice guy who gave reasonable head for $30. Anyone you pick up in this area however is doing crack or crystal meth. Also check out inside Crusing Central for those guys that have an ID.

Cruisin' Central is a bar on Central Avenue about 1/2 block north of Roosevelt Avenue. It is a very mixed crowd, and imo, a hell of a lot of fun. I picked up many hustler boys in there and in the parking lot outside the back door. They used to have a dance contest with stripper boys on Sundays, but as I said it has been 4 years since I left Phoenix.

It is true that most of the hustlers, but not all, are druggies, but I never, ever, ever got ripped off in any way from any guy I picked up there or in that area. As the previous poster stated most of the action was in the bar, in the parking lot and on 1st Street. Most of the trannies hung out in the 3rd street area, as it was closer to 407? not 409 which was another bar where they had stripper boy contests and also drag shows. I believe it is closed now.

I liked both bars, and the whole hustle boy scene in the area. As I said, I met many hustle boys there and took many back to my place, and not one ever ripped me off either money wise or performance wise and sometimes you could find late teens/early twenties boys that would perform for as little as $10 with an average of $20.

Archived