What happened to Matt_Vancouver? MIA?

Guest Kevin 2
This topic is 8185 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Kevin 2

I miss his funny posts and endless self promotion (the cute messages at the end of his post). So anyone know whats up? Matt you there...?

Guest Tampa Yankee

I suspect, in this season of North Sea storms, Matt is helping the Dutch plug some really big holes in their dykes!! :+

Guest Tampa Yankee

A dangerous and unpleasant job but he's the type to throw himself into the breach...

:)

(I have it on good authority that Mattie really doesn't dick dykes... he's shy around the fair sex, when unclothed and in uncompromsing positions on hotel balconies anyway. )

Guest VanBCGuy

Well, he obviously has a pulse, Matt replied to a post in the Deli section on a thread for Daulton in Vancouver.

He was probably just staying out of the rain - its been a pretty gloomy winter here so far.

rain rain rain rain rain... someone please take me somewhere warm.... please.

I might even consider discounting my fee....just get me somewhere dry PLEASE!

ok enough of me on my knees.: ) or is it?

I've been quiet. Many reasons.

Last two months have been hectic, combination of work, travel, christmas stress, some personal incidents with some friends and a need for me time: )

But promise, after the holidays are over, you won't be able to shut me up.

ho ho ho... yup I am.

Matt(doesn't have to put out the red light...)

Archived