Jason, a big-dicked DC desperado

Guest CZ
This topic is 8155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This kid, homeless more often than not, used to hang out on P Street until a few years ago. Tall & lanky, with a Harry Connick, Jr.-type face, he was a crackhead (or worse) all the time I knew him; but he was basically good-hearted, smart as hell, funny--and blessed with a truly huge uncut dick. He'd bop in & out of town (I think he had a Connecticut-based sugar daddy), sometimes disappearing for a few months at a time. But, as I say, it's been a while since I saw him last, & now I fear he has finally come to grief. Anyone remember him? Or know what's become of him?

Guest paysforit

I also have a fondness for Jason. I first met him when he was just 17 or 18 years old. I last saw him around New Year's Eve in 1996, and he was not doing well. His health problems seemed to be getting the better of him, aggravated no doubt by his addictions. I no longer live in DC, but I look for him every time I visit the area. He does not seem to be around. I even asked a few knowledgeable friends about his whereabouts. They had not seen him in a long time. I just hope that he is still alive, and I hope he has found some peace and love somewhere out there.

(Readers forgive my ramblings. Just feeling a little down)

CZ Your Jason reminds me of someone I used to see regularly around polk st. in SF named Rick K., from 1997 till mid-'99. He was in and out of jail a lot. One time I was supposed to pick him up from a bart station after he was released. Waited for him for about 3 hours. Never saw him again.

Last January 15 would have been our 5th 'anniversary' from the day we first went out together. To this day I still have the credit card receipt from the motel where we first did it. Even kept his unclaimed Christmas presents for three years, until I donated them.

He's as good-hearted as he's good looking. I've never met anyone else remotely his equal, don't think I ever will. He's the only one who made me broke my own 'sacred' vow - to not to fall in love with any of my tricks. I hope wherever he is that he's safe and doing well.

CZ I hope you find your Jason.

Allan

Yes, Allan, over the years, I've been there more times than I want to admit. (And despite my own sacred vows. . .) Perhaps the word 'bittersweet' was invented for memories like ours!

Archived